This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    I haven't driven it, but look at the e30/e36 products side by side, they're nothing alike. The e36 stuff is oem parts with a different caliper, the e30 is all custom. Quite different, reviews here on r3v love it.

Eh, if you bought it used, would it still be shitty (like an RMS supercharger kit)? Methinks not.
    I wouldn't run an RMS supercharger on my car, new or used.

I won't ever run UUC products on my car again either, new or used.

Buying used shit for less than what new shit costs is still buying shit. ya dig?

Buying o.k. products made by a company that specializes in shit, is still supporting the shit industry too. Buying something is essentially voting with your money, and 10 times out of 10, I will vote UUC out of business until they clean up their act.

I can make a custom BBK that doesn't use OEM parts either, but it probably won't work as well as Lee's kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      I wouldn't run an RMS supercharger on my car, new or used.

Buying used shit for less than what new shit costs is still buying shit. ya dig?

Buying o.k. products made by a company that specializes in shit, is still supporting the shit industry too. Buying something is essentially voting with your money, and 10 times out of 10, I will vote UUC out of business until they clean up their act.

I can make a custom BBK that doesn't use OEM parts either, but it probably won't work as well as Lee's kit.

that is all. M3F smileys uber alles.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

also, just in case anyone has missed this thread on bf.c.....

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

This is why you should care.

+

=

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

That's kinda cool......

Comment

Oh my...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post

I have some of their parts too, didn't last very long

was promised a replacement clutch disc and p.plate... still waiting. I find it funny that I get prompt communication when I make a public complaint http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1040983&page=3 but when agreements are made over the exploding clutch disc via email, the seam to go unnoticed... Yet I get flooded with 15% off emails every other day...
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                You should have asked Clark about his UUC experience. What brakes did you order? Their BBK or just OEM replacements? Call them Every. Damn. Day.

+1 for Massive.
                the bbk .. I am getting real pissed and I need to drive my car, if in the next two weeks my shit don't shop up I will ask for a fucking refund.. and just get oem brakes, not like I will be doing extreme braking on a m42...

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                I waited months for my UUC rotors. I swear I ordered them, then they found a foundry...made a mold....made a sample run...then made my brakes. They worked great, just took forever. I stopped buying from UUC after that.
                It's the first and last time I will buy from this company, I hate it and @ Eric , why in the F@#k would they put so many sales and such % off when they can't even get parts out at certain time!!!!:hitler:
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                  Any luck with the steering rack? Was your car an airbag car? Keep me updated. I really want this done but I am not sure I will ever have time soon.
                  Dude I pulled a virtual 24 hour push on Friday to get it all done (steering rack, trailing arm bushings, subframe bushings, new wheel bearings on all 4, new axles, new brake guide bushings, etc. After working all day Thursday I worked all morning Friday, went and worked at my job for 6 hours, then worked until 3:00am. Took a 5 hour nap and worked all day Saturday until I had to go back to my job that night.

I got it all done except trimming my steering knuckle, tightening my trailing arms, sway bar bushings, and sketchy drive to AutoSport Works to get an alignment.

The Z3 rack replacement wasn't that bad, other than the mess my old rack made. Let's just say it didn't go without dumping fluid on me at every opportunity. I spent over an hour bending the new high pressure hose to fit.

Old Rack

Modified Knuckle

New Rack w/ New Tie Rod Ends

The fucking front sway bar bushings took another couple hours to figure out. I could not get bracket to close. I ended up using a big pair of channel locks and a small diameter, but long bolt to get it close. Then tightened it down with the small bolt. Then I clamped it shut with vise grips and used the channel locks with a quick grip clamp to re-algin the hole when after removing the small bolt. I had to mount the original bolts pointing down because the channel locks were in the way.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Dang, alex, you are doing work!

Comment

Do work son!
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Good stuff Alex. Glad to see you're making progress!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                          the bbk .. I am getting real pissed and I need to drive my car, if in the next two weeks my shit don't shop up I will ask for a fucking refund.. and just get oem brakes, not like I will be doing extreme braking on a m42...

It's the first and last time I will buy from this company, I hate it and @ Eric , why in the F@#k would they put so many sales and such % off when they can't even get parts out at certain time!!!!:hitler:
                          All I have to say is Fuck UUC. I was lied to daily over the phone for months about my order and the brakes ended up shipping from the other side of the country than where UUC is located. So clearly the brakes that I got via UUC were not made in house. Also my opinion as to why they offer so many sales is to attempt to get either unaware or what few customers they have left to buy their products. If their items weren't always on sale then no one would buy anything from them. This also shows how much their items are marked up and how much they can discount products and still cover their costs and stay in business.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Comment

Holy resolution batman.

That stancetardbro's engine?
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I thought he had trumpets on his s54

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X