This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    Jesus, who thought that was a good idea? That truck should be put out of its misery.
    Hardly a truck....

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

K, that plastic abomination, whatever.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
        Checked out the Aurora and Denver U Pull & Pays Saturday, and found a 1985 4 door E30 325i in the Denver one. Premium sound system (rear speakers still in the car & in decent shape), tan sport seats, and a bunch of parts left. Looks like it hasn't been super picked over yet, if anyone needs parts! I grabbed the power steering bracket, sunroof crank assembly, washer T-valve, and headlight switch. While I was there, a dude pulled the guibo, too.
        no such thing as an '85 325i (must be the '85 318i listed on their website).

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
          Err, no.

Typically $180 for one day or $300-$330 for a weekend.
          cool thanks!
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            no such thing as an '85 325i (must be the '85 318i listed on their website).
            Good catch. I remembered that it was a non-M42 car... But thinking back, it did looks suspiciously like an M10. Didn't quite have the required number of cylinders for an M20!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Does anyone know how rare a MauritusBlau 325ic is in america? I thought that color option was unavailable in the US, but I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                I didn't remove the bumper or the radiator to get the condenser/fan off. I just pushed the radiator back a little bit and it was enough to wiggle them out.
                I tried this first, but just didn't have enough room. Mainly, the brackets on top of the condenser where what was getting in the way. I'll look again and seem if there are some bolts I am missing to create more wiggle room. If not, then off comes the valence and bumper!

1989 325i Alpine White
                69 STX

Comment

Anyone have a good M50 vanos they have lying around, or better yet, just the block?

Extra points if you have an S50 block/shortblock lying around, but if not, M50 will do the trick.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

anybody have a trailer I can borrow/rent for a few days? I need to pick it up this evening and would rather not give uhaul my money. Needs to be large enough for a car/shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      Anyone have a good M50 vanos they have lying around, or better yet, just the block?

Extra points if you have an S50 block/shortblock lying around, but if not, M50 will do the trick.
                      Sam has an M50 short block laying around.
                      Chris
                      97 M3
                      01 325
                      Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Eric what are you getting. I'm interested in your wheels / snows, but waiting on tax refund cash.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

This beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            anybody have a trailer I can borrow/rent for a few days? I need to pick it up this evening and would rather not give uhaul my money. Needs to be large enough for a car/shell.
                            Did ya talk to Kev?

Comment

Eric, what is "that beauty"? is it an M3?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                Did ya talk to Kev?
                                red 318 conv w/ S50 swap? I sent him a tex

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                                Eric, what is "that beauty"? is it an M3?
                                yup :D

Comment

Working...
                                X