Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly looking for a rear subframe with trailing arms. Mine might be bent, not too sure. Gonna have it checked out when I go in for an alignment.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

The E30 was due for a slight change. I'm still too lazy to take real pictures of it but you get the idea. Yes, they look way better in person and yes, they are real :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
        So I replaced my oil pan gasket for the first time, holy shit it took me forever, the whole time I was doing it I was wondering why this car doesn't have a 2 piece oil pan:hitler: it only took me about 10 hours

I didn't have a wood block lying around so I used this:nice:

Hey I love that book!
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          The E30 was due for a slight change. I'm still too lazy to take real pictures of it but you get the idea. Yes, they look way better in person and yes, they are real :)

huh. Your real ones aren't as yellow looking as my real ones. Are they new or used?
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            huh. Your real ones aren't as yellow looking as my real ones. Are they new or used?
            They are used. It's the picture. Iphone in the garage only does so much with color. They have a much richer "dehydrated yellow pee" color in person, as you know. :nice:

Comment

Love them. Those are on my list for sure. They are just so damn expensive. Where'd you get them?

Also, what was that wax / shield / protector you used last year?
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                Love them. Those are on my list for sure. They are just so damn expensive. Where'd you get them?

Also, what was that wax / shield / protector you used last year?
                A guy in France is finding a few sets. I had one break during shipping so I have a spare housing and high beam, but he was great to work with and found me another unit and sent it out to me. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you in contact with him.

I used opti-coat on the E30. I am still in love with it.

Comment

Car looks good B-rad. :)

Comment

Yeah, give me his number for sure. Where did you get Opti-Coat? Internet only?
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

i can get them new for about $80 a lamp.

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          i can get them new for about $80 a lamp.
                          That's a pretty good deal if you already have good housings. Similar to what I paid for the used set, but I got housings and pigtails.

Edit: I got the opti-coat online.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            That's a pretty good deal if you already have good housings. Similar to what I paid for the used set, but I got housings and pigtails.

Edit: I got the opti-coat online.
                            yeah, no projectors or adjuster screws or frames. I assembled mine using all new parts and it spiralled into the "this is too damn spendy" category really quickly.

Comment

Karl's M3 and my M5 hanging out today.

Comment

exhaust is fun.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X