This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    I've heard nothing but good things about their warranty, but their QC leaves a lot to be desired. You lucked out!
    I ran the first rad for three years with out any leaks or failures. We'll see how this one does.
    Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
      I ran the first rad for three years with out any leaks or failures. We'll see how this one does.
      Yea...they seem rather hit or miss. For the price though, the OEM S54 Z3 rad is verrrrrrrry hard to beat.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
        I think youll just have to overnight one from blunttech, I think it's a special kind of bolt with a rubber seal and other parts on it.
        Bimmerhaus had it to me within the day! :up:

In the next several months ya'll will be seeing progress on my E30 finally. Found a job at Discount Tire over here on 92nd and Wads. I'm starting to make my money finally! Next will most likely be shocks and springs or shocks and save up for wheels and springs for a same-time-buy.
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Sup guys? I doubt this will go through but what are your thoughts?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/nor...174432609.html

Comment

Well I think they should add EVERYTHING south of Douglas county as well.

Maybe they should just circle the Denver metro area and rename it East California.
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              Well I think they should add EVERYTHING south of Douglas county as well.

Maybe they should just circle the Denver metro area and rename it East California.
              Amen. This massive immigration of Californians is getting tiring. If you're sick of California, don't move here without changing the way you vote, because you're just bringing your California problems with you.

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix View Post
                  Roland, I once thought about that characteristic while utilizing my epidemiology knowledge and I came up with a small response...
                  The "Californians moving to Colorado and screwing it up" conversation has always been perplexing. It's been a perpetual bandwagon that people here have jumped on for a source of blame or used as a scapegoat. There are 4 or 5 (depending on date of data) other states that CA'ians are moving to at a higher rate than CO, so don't think we're the predominate recipient. People all over this country are stupid, and it's no different anywhere you go! Imagine living in the top two states receiving CA'ians.
                  Following that idea, you can be "born and raised" here in CO and still be stupid. In fact, many think this statement is analogous to being inbred and ignorant. It's an attempt at condescension clarifying that you were born here in CO; heckuva attitude to have during your entire life when making this comparison. Does the nature of your soul or being change when you migrate or stay put?
                  This kind of focus is different than the political standpoint but, naturally, it exists as an equal argument... why wouldn't it when you argue politics!!
                  That's a heck of an argument to address all in one post, but it doesn't give an alternative to why Colorado has become incredibly stupid over the last decade or so. Colorado is a great state, but it's quickly morphing into a California-stupid state. If the massive influx of Californians is not the cause of this, what is the cause?

Has something new in the water drained the IQ of the people in Colorado?

I was born and raised in CO, however I don't find that relevant. I know plenty of people who aren't California-stupid that live in Colorado and moved here from many states, some of them from California even (norcal folks typically).

I also don't think it's quite relevant to note what states have the highest percentage of California immigrants. Not relevant to our problem. Other states will have different population counts that will be diluted differently, and typically have different political concerns than we do in Colorado.

What I see being more relevant though is the percentage of immigrants who have come to Colorado from California over the last decade or two vs immigrants from other states. And at that point, you might as well look at emigration statistics too.

I think we can all agree that people around this country are stupid. I've been reading a few books in my (very limited) off-time about the slow demise of England that we saw last century and there are so many parallels that can be drawn to this country and its populace. Most people compare the failure of the US to Rome and get flamed for not being "with the times," but you can't deny the similarities between the deposition of the British Empire in the 20th century and the looming deposition of the American Hegemony.

Honestly, I'd like to see America be #3 or #4 on the list instead of #1. That way, we'd still be a force to be reckoned with, but we wouldn't have the massive expense of being the global police and could simply focus our energy on growing food and building cool shit.

/tangent.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    Honestly, I'd like to see America be #3 or #4 on the list instead of #1. That way, we'd still be a force to be reckoned with, but we wouldn't have the massive expense of being the global police and could simply focus our energy on growing food and building cool shit.
                    After working in the defense sector, specifically aerospace related stuff, for the better part of the summer, we still build some damn cool shit. But, you're right, that shit could be immensely cooler.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                      Has something new in the water drained the IQ of the people in Colorado?
                      It's the fracking.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Wtb wheels

Looking for some cheap rollers, 14" 15" 16" trmotorsports c1's would be great, just looking for something decent and local..

Comment

Driving from Topeka KS to Boulder today. What's the best route to take?
                          Stay on I-70 the whole way or divert and take HWY 34 to I-76?
                          turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                          Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Comment

Aerial Footage of TT warm up at HPR yesterday.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                It's the fracking.
                                I being in the petro industry know for a fact this is not the case but will not get into an argument here, but will say it is up to the people to educate themselves not just point fingers. ("fracing" after it went around the media they decided to add the K for more appeal)
                                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                                X