X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....joke missed
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      ....joke missed
      I guess so
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

omg so much fracking. me so dumb now. but, i having some common sense, know that is not the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
          I guess so
          He was being sarcastic. Kind of hard to tell if you don't know Eric too well.

Comment

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
            Looking for some cheap rollers, 14" 15" 16" trmotorsports c1's would be great, just looking for something decent and local..
            I have a set of 16's and a set of 15's you are welcome to buy. (Standard E30 4x100 bolt pattern) And now for the pics!

15x7 (I think):

16x8 (I think) - you will need spacers for these:

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Who here is the person going to look at the 535is for $1150?? I'm second in line if you bail.
              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
              2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Who here is the person going to look at the 535is for $1150?? I'm second in line if you bail.
                I want dat engine...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I being in the petro industry know for a fact this is not the case but will not get into an argument here, but will say it is up to the people to educate themselves not just point fingers. ("fracing" after it went around the media they decided to add the K for more appeal)
                  As am I, not sure why people spell it with a k. Nothing like injecting 95% water with a bit of benzene thousands of feet below ground and blaming that for earths stupidity I guess.
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
                    I have a set of 16's and a set of 15's you are welcome to buy. (Standard E30 4x100 bolt pattern) And now for the pics!

15x7 (I think):

16x8 (I think) - you will need spacers for these:
                    How much are you asking for them?

Comment

Anyone have a spare 413 ecu?
                      Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Paging Rollie

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...pe-(Boulder-CO)
                        Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                          How much are you asking for them?
                          Pm'd

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                            That's a swell car for anyone in the market. I did a lot of work on it. Would buy it again in a heartbeat if I was looking for another E36.

Comment

Im in town till tomorrow night. What junkyard do i need to go to to find an is lip?

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                                Im in town till tomorrow night. What junkyard do i need to go to to find an is lip?
                                I really doubt you will. I normally only see early models and most BMWs are stripped pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X