Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn bud!! Sorry about your project!! Hope you are OK!
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Thanks guys yeah just sore, I'm actually surprised at how safe these cars are

Comment

looks like it was a decently hard hit the airbags in the truck went off...
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

I know what that feels like.... Find every receipt you've ever spent on the car if you want fair value.

Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
            Nice looking car Josh! Will sell quickly.

What's the next project?
            Brent, Thanks much for the BAT submission! Really appreciate it..

Comment

Dang that sucks Viper! Glad to hear you are ok though.
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
                Brent, Thanks much for the BAT submission! Really appreciate it..
                Ha Nice: looks like the took it! http://bringatrailer.com/2013/07/25/1982-bmw-323i/

You're on a BAT roll Josh!

Comment

Saw a silver late model on Parker Road this morning with black iX flares and yellow highs. Any of you guys? My selector rod broke yesterday so I wasn't driving the weee30...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Dude, that sucks! Were they texting.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Moab is awesome! :crazy:
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Some friends and I are going to Unser at 6pm on tuesday to celebrate my birthday. There will be a bunch of fellow enthusiasts, it should be quite competitive, all are welcome to join. It's two for one tuesdays as well.
                        Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Who would you guys recommend for tuning? Car will be running e85.

Comment

ar design does tuning, right? Also there's MAC in Parker.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                              Some friends and I are going to Unser at 6pm on tuesday to celebrate my birthday. There will be a bunch of fellow enthusiasts, it should be quite competitive, all are welcome to join. It's two for one tuesdays as well.
                              If I can finish the M Coupe job I'm working on, I'll be there. I need seat time. I have a 24 hour kart race at Summit point in 7 days.

Also, Josh what swapped E30 did you buy? Pics!
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I've been pretty busy with my Quadcopter the last few months. Here's a compilation I made for a contest I entered. Most of the projects featured haven't been released yet. (After a marathon 10 hour edit session I spelled Compilation wrong - God Dammit!) Check it.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X