• Show
Clear All

Looking fresh man!

Comment

Looks good Alex.

Quick shot from the hotel this weekend.

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Both cars looking good!

Comment

incorrect section
          Metal Mover @ www.milehighcarhelper.com

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=296579

hansel's s50 swap is dead =(

Comment

Hey guys...

I just went full retard on suspension and since some folks have E36s or know people who might be looking for a killer suspension, I figured I'd post here.

I'm selling my TCK DAs complete with 600/650 springs, Vorshlag camber plates, and JTD RSMs off of an E36 M3. If anyone here (or elsewhere) is interested let me know!

Thanks guys
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                WTF! That sucks. If his price were lower (much lower), I would buy it whole.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

My brother's e36 m3 needs new suspension, his struts are done, I know he is looking for something nice for it.
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                    My brother's e36 m3 needs new suspension, his struts are done, I know he is looking for something nice for it.
                    send him my way! Perfect DD/track/autox suspension.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      WTF! That sucks. If his price were lower (much lower), I would buy it whole.
                      I dunno man, it's a lot of parts for 5k. E30 M3 suspension is worth 2k alone. E30 M3 interior is a solid $1200.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

True, but I has no cash. It's just super sad that car had to die that way. I should have bought it last summer. I know the last 3 owners, I guess I got a little attached.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

It is a fair deal. It is really tempting, but I am not sure how I could manage the space/time to swap everything over to mine. Ugh, decisions.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

True, but I has no cash. It's just super sad that car had to die that way. I should have bought it last summer. I know the last 3 owners, I guess I got a little attached.
                            Yeah, I campaigned to everyone I know that they should buy it! It was a solid car, shame it got smashed up immediately after going to the new owner.

Brad, you should totally do it!
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Man I want that E30 M3 suspension...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Being one of the prior owners, I know what you mean by attached. I would study hansel's FS post and pictures weekly just longing to have it back. Damn orange Fikse's got in my head - they just work for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X