• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! thanks for that Roland
    from the Facebook Colorado BMW group
    [ATTACH]83667[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]83668[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by ltz Viper; 04-15-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I'm betting it doesn't have a hood because it probably won't close with the way the bumper sits. Either way, Roland hit the nail on the head except for the writing on the windshield, as I pointed out.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
        I'm betting it doesn't have a hood because it probably won't close with the way the bumper sits. Either way, Roland hit the nail on the head except for the writing on the windshield, as I pointed out.
        The fitment on that bumper is soooo terrible in pictures, I shudder to see what it's like in real life.

Comment

Thanks Roland for the afternoon laugh!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

haha Kevin Love deleted it
            my reaction the whole time

Comment

"Fuck Yourself Roland" That may just be my new sig

Comment

I even called it that he was gonna rust his hood. So original!

Comment

saw that car at nationwide. Has a big cone are filter an inch from the engine.
                  1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                  2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

Ha... sometimes I wonder about the Colorado BMW gruppe
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

hahahaha I was wondering what happened to that post

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

good stuff right there
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised how mad he got, he should expect it with what hes done to his car.

Comment

C'mon guys. Guys. C'mon. Don't hurt his floppy beiber haired/can't drift sweg feelings. He trashes an E46, well it's not the first sadly. Second most gorgeous 3 series besides E30 so I'm saddened by it as well and I'm even 17! I have a total of 6 stickers on my E30, one being a rmcbmwcca sticker.

But honestly I don't want to see any more shit like this. Stance is done with purpose on a Honda, not the ultimate driving machine.
                            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                            BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                              C'mon guys. Guys. C'mon. Don't hurt his floppy beiber haired/can't drift sweg feelings. He trashes an E46, well it's not the first sadly. Second most gorgeous 3 series besides E30 so I'm saddened by it as well and I'm even 17! I have a total of 6 stickers on my E30, one being a rmcbmwcca sticker.

But honestly I don't want to see any more shit like this. Stance is done with purpose on a Honda, not the ultimate driving machine.
                              :(

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That kid is something else, I remember when it was all white with white tinted headlights and tail lights and M3 badges and my ex-GF called him out on it at a meet one time.

He also thinks it's a drift car, and put a tap handle on the auto shifter lulz

Better not go to a meet now Roland, all his nutswingers who feel bad for him will just ignore you and talk shit about you at the meet lulz
                                -Critter
                                E36 M3 Turbo | E46 M3 6MT

Comment

Working...
                                X