Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhh one of those bimmer drifters........

And seriously white on white comeon
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      :(
      haha better raise up them coils.
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

It just baffles me how people throw pictures up on the web and expect positive comments and "support" without anyone exposing their car for what it is.

Originally posted by BMWchubbs View Post
        Better not go to a meet now Roland, all his nutswingers who feel bad for him will just ignore you and talk shit about you at the meet lulz
        That's alright. I'm used to it. :D

Comment

I have developed a hatred of the stickers people are festooning their BMW's with (this coming from the guy who had GD stickers all over his VW bus). The cursive writing on the lower windshield gets nothing but hatred from me.
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Hellaflush my stancebro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

soooooo you don't want this on your windshield?
              sigpic

Comment

its not for ever one... i have these two on my car.

by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

^ Hipster!

You should get a fixie with rhino bars, grow a beard with a miss-matched length mustache, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon, get a DLSR (they all have those), wear tight pants with ironic plaid and a John Deer hat.

Okay - I'm completely messing with you! We all know you got mad skills behind the camera and are probably not a hipster. This is just what the world thinks when they see random, non-sensical cursive plastered like tramp stamps across windshields and windows at odd angles. I just really hope the sticker fad fades sooner rather than later.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Just found this on the Internet. On the South African Clown Shoe forums of all places.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

^ I like this
                      sigpic

Comment

wow. That e46 is all kinds of shit slapped together.

If you're going to build/stance/poke/track/kill/tard a car, at least pick a damn theme and stick to it.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

was bored so was just going through some old pictures.

adopewitashope and lambo

untitled-29.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

lambo installing futuras for the first time next to my imola.

Lambo.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

Lambo-5.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

adopewitascope

DSC_0261.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

my bamboo a4

DSC_0132.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Just saw a slammed bronze 2dr w a blk mtech wing on Hamden. Anybody?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                              Ok, guys, thanks a lot, that is really helpful. I also have the JB racing 8lb'er. I'm thinking that it is my pressure plate and that when I torqued it, I had 'phantom torque' where there was enough to make the torque wrench go off, but really I still needed to tighten further until it was all the was bolted on, then torque. That is my best guess as of right now, but I'm sure I will know more after I pop the transmission off the motor.
                              Thanks for the replies.
                              Well, fuck me. I cannot figure out what would be only causing this. I popped the bell housing off (super fuck those bolts btw) and the pressure plate was properly tightened. Nothing seemed off there. I did notice that my brand new clutch was about 1-2 mm *thinner* than my old, semi-used clutch. would that create those vibrations? My thoughts are yes. The only other thing that I figured could be causing this is the throw out bearing or clutch slave cylinder. I put a brand new T/O bearing in, so I assume that is not it. Also, before I disassembled things, I was shifting fine and had no issues disengaging, so I figure the clutch slave cylinder is fine. The little piston thingey pushes back pretty hard. Not sure where to go from here other than throw the old clutch and pressure plate back in and see if that helps. With the new clutch being 1-2mm thinner, I'm pretty set right now that that is the cause. Thoughts?

If it helps, here are the conditions:

- vibrations only while clutch is engaging, not while disengaged or fully engaged.
                              - biggest vibration comes from rev-less starts in 1st. The more revs you add, the less vibration. If you give it about 2k revs, and slip the clutch into gear, no vibrations.
                              - Shifting from 1st to 2nd gives a tiny, tiny vibration
                              - downshifting from 3rd to 2nd without matching revs and just letting the clutch out slowly will give a little vibration. I have not tried 2nd to 1st.
                              - 1st gear starts act the same a reverse start

1989 325i Alpine White
                              69 STX

Comment

Anybody have a zinno hood they can sell?

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X