This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Nah you don't want to hang out with Nathan, he sold his e30 to buy a b5 s4. Such a loser.
    I don't think he's seen it since he sold it; he might not recognize it!

Comment

Regardless if you typically ignore my posts - this is worth checking out. BECAUSE Your Elders. ;-)

Rennsport 1974-1983

v i s i o n a u t i k s

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
        Wish my car was eligible for CUSCC
        Ii drove my legacy wagon to cuscc meets. If it has wheels and you like cars then you'll be fine.

I'm kicking around the idea of driving home to visit in the new car, probably mid-late may.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          Ii drove my legacy wagon to cuscc meets. If it has wheels and you like cars then you'll be fine.

I'm kicking around the idea of driving home to visit in the new car, probably mid-late may.
          I'll just put another roundel in the show then!
          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
          BMW

Comment

Meh, so many better BMW oriented gatherings anyway-- Oktoberfest, Concour D'Elegance, Drive 4 Corners, CO BMW Group gatherings etc :D
            http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                was bored so was just going through some old pictures.
                Decided to take a look at those pictures from, what, two years ago? Hahaha

I kinda miss the bcaps for some weird reason...

DSC_0132 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

Wish this one was more in focus...

DSC_0181 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

DSC_0193 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

We surely have to take a crack at the rollers again this summer...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Wish I could go to that haha... You gonna be here on the 18th?
                  Ill be back on the 22/23rd of may. I have my second field session so have to go map some geology in dinosaur,co for 2 weeks.

Originally posted by therichsta View Post
                  up ruedi? if you're bored this summer hit me up! happy to talk e30s/wrench and it's rare to see one around these parts.
                  the company's office is based in basalt, ill be doing analysis for some of their dj/eagle-ford basin wells.

just cruise up with chris and me. my friend might bring his g37 also.

Nah you don't want to hang out with Nathan, he sold his e30 to buy a b5 s4. Such a loser.
                  truth.

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                  I don't think he's seen it since he sold it; he might not recognize it!
                  ive seen the occasional picture you post up and the gopr video from last years 4 corners? Has come a long way thats for sure!!

Decided to take a look at those pictures from, what, two years ago? Hahaha

I kinda miss the bcaps for some weird reason...

DSC_0132 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

Wish this one was more in focus...

DSC_0181 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

DSC_0193 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

We surely have to take a crack at the rollers again this summer...
                  Bcaps always seemed to work on that car haha. thats where it all began.

:( my a4 now just sits and waits...But soon she'll be back.

Rollers yes! now that we have multiple cameras and such i just need to get a wide angle and make it easier.
                  1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                  2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

Anyone have a business address I can ship a pallet of parts to? Will hook ya up with a case of beer of your preference or something along those line...

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
                      Anyone have a business address I can ship a pallet of parts to? Will hook ya up with a case of beer of your preference or something along those line...
                      Shoot me a pm.
                      Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                        Shoot me a pm.
                        Pm sent.

Comment

Sell E30 for E36 M3 sedan. I'm mind fucking myself. Both are very well sorted.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                            Well, fuck me. I cannot figure out what would be only causing this. I popped the bell housing off (super fuck those bolts btw) and the pressure plate was properly tightened. Nothing seemed off there. I did notice that my brand new clutch was about 1-2 mm *thinner* than my old, semi-used clutch. would that create those vibrations? My thoughts are yes. The only other thing that I figured could be causing this is the throw out bearing or clutch slave cylinder. I put a brand new T/O bearing in, so I assume that is not it. Also, before I disassembled things, I was shifting fine and had no issues disengaging, so I figure the clutch slave cylinder is fine. The little piston thingey pushes back pretty hard. Not sure where to go from here other than throw the old clutch and pressure plate back in and see if that helps. With the new clutch being 1-2mm thinner, I'm pretty set right now that that is the cause. Thoughts?

If it helps, here are the conditions:

- vibrations only while clutch is engaging, not while disengaged or fully engaged.
                            - biggest vibration comes from rev-less starts in 1st. The more revs you add, the less vibration. If you give it about 2k revs, and slip the clutch into gear, no vibrations.
                            - Shifting from 1st to 2nd gives a tiny, tiny vibration
                            - downshifting from 3rd to 2nd without matching revs and just letting the clutch out slowly will give a little vibration. I have not tried 2nd to 1st.
                            - 1st gear starts act the same a reverse start
                            OK, so after 4, yes 4, rounds of removing the tranny, checking everything, torquing everything, inspecting everything, and replacing clutch master/slave cylinders and T/O bearing, I cannot get rid of this shudder that is there when I have that aftermarket lightweight flywheel. I know chatter is normal, but this is much worse. Anyways, I am the the 'fuck it' point and am going back to completely stock flywheel and original parts that I know work. In the end, that is better because I think I am just going to go to STX anyways.

Just food for thought if anyone was going to a aluminum flywheel. I still have no idea what is actually causing this, as everything works quite well aside from the insane shudder when you give no rev, stop to 1st starts.

1989 325i Alpine White
                            69 STX

Comment

Hey I just moved down to the Denver area and was interested in doing some getting involved in some occasional autocross and track day but have no idea where to start looking

I am originally from the D.C area and had a lot of friends in the car scene out there so never had to research events before, really just got talked into going.

so if you could point me in the right direction and give suggestions that would be cool

Comment

Very cool. This forum is pretty active, otherwise, we started this facebook group late last year and it is a great place to hear about activities and to meet other also:
                                http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Working...
                                X