Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did not need to see that... you got pics?

My wife will straight up murder me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
      Hello All,
      Looks like I'm moving out your way and will be bringing my BMW's
      I have taken controlling interest in to small freight company's here in Colorado and will be moving out your way on the 19th of this month.
      My condo and company are both in the Aurora area. I will be spending alot of time out your way and allot of time wrenching in my shop I would love to hang.
      Welcome, I'm in the springs but would love to check out your cars/ shop sometime!
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

This is my first spring here in CO and I am loving this weather tonight!!
        sigpic

Comment

you are loving hail??! you crazy haha i ran out and covered my car in towels.
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
            heads up guys, I am selling my ix project on the cheap! Will put some photos up later, PM for more details if interested

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4458525123.html
            photos always help. :D

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            you are loving hail??! you crazy haha i ran out and covered my car in towels.
            seriously. got back to colorado and it started hailing within 3 hours. wtf.

Comment

Left you a vmail.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post

seriously. got back to colorado and it started hailing within 3 hours. wtf.
                It wasn't hailing at my house. At least it wasn't when I went to bed. Just lightning.
                sigpic

Comment

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
                  1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

ahahaha, excellent.

Comment

haha thanks.
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Ha! Superb!
                        All I wanted was a tomahawk....

Comment

20140425-DSC_0785 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

Car is almost ready for the trek back to Colorado... Really looking forward to getting back for the summer.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I'm liking it a lot more than a few years ago--keeping it more clean looking and less stickered it looks like..
                            http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
                              heads up guys, I am selling my ix project on the cheap! Will put some photos up later, PM for more details if interested

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4458525123.html

Where did it go? Still have it?

All you guys in the springs, I need recommendations on what to do. The girlfriend and I's anniversary is thursday. Her parents live in Castle Rock and we do shit in Denver all the time so I figure we should go somewhere else. She has issues with her hip and has surgery the 21st so I need things that are more on the relaxed side of things. Any ideas? And any good greek food down there?

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                                Where did it go? Still have it?

All you guys in the springs, I need recommendations on what to do. The girlfriend and I's anniversary is thursday. Her parents live in Castle Rock and we do shit in Denver all the time so I figure we should go somewhere else. She has issues with her hip and has surgery the 21st so I need things that are more on the relaxed side of things. Any ideas? And any good greek food down there?
                                pike's peak cog railway?

Comment

Working...
                                X