Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^It will be great to check out your car at D4C, if not before!
    http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      Early model E30 M3s came with steel front control arms. Later model E30 M3s came with aluminum control arms.

Worth the $550 to upgrade?

First world problems ftl.
      Mine has aluminum...I'd be replacing with steel though!

Comment

Anyone have a hub for the front? I was replacing my front rotors and pads then I noticed the bolt that holds down the rotor was broken off inside. Unfortunately when we tried to extract it by drilling and easy out, the easy out broke inside too and impossible to drill through again:hitler:
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Does anyone know anything about this car?

Want to learn more about the 2021 Audi A6? Read this review and learn about its head-turning design and advanced safety and technology features!

The price is high IMO. It's a dealer so that's expected, but they can be talked down easy enough. Just wondering if anyone knows the car.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            Does anyone know anything about this car?

Want to learn more about the 2021 Audi A6? Read this review and learn about its head-turning design and advanced safety and technology features!

The price is high IMO. It's a dealer so that's expected, but they can be talked down easy enough. Just wondering if anyone knows the car.
            I've been looking at it for a while.

For a 62k mile E36 M3 sedan with an interior color that looks like it's not Dove Grey, that's a really great price. Especially from a dealer. Enthusiast Auto would sell the same thing for >$20k.

Probably needs all the typical E36 stuff replaced at this point, but could still be a good bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              I've been looking at it for a while.

For a 62k mile E36 M3 sedan with an interior color that looks like it's not Dove Grey, that's a really great price. Especially from a dealer. Enthusiast Auto would sell the same thing for >$20k.

Probably needs all the typical E36 stuff replaced at this point, but could still be a good bet.
              The interior should be black per the VIN. Hellrot is my least favorite color, but it is still tempting me. I will probably go check it out this weekend if it's still around.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                Anyone have a hub for the front? I was replacing my front rotors and pads then I noticed the bolt that holds down the rotor was broken off inside. Unfortunately when we tried to extract it by drilling and easy out, the easy out broke inside too and impossible to drill through again:hitler:
                A new hub/wheel bearing assembly is like 50 bucks from blunt, maybe cheaper elsewhere.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I saw Hansel in 'Hotmess' today on my way in to work. 6:30am along I25, he headed towards Hwy 36.

Comment

/wave

630 still isn't early enough to beat 36 traffic

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                      /wave

630 still isn't early enough to beat 36 traffic

Indeed. I work just north of Broomfield and instead take the route north and cut across along 144th Ave/Dillon Rd. At least it isn't as frustrating as stop and go traffic of 36. Oh, and I don't feel like people are going to run into me due to lane shifts (a la 36).

Comment

made a new account, haven't posted in awhile, bought these Rikens for my E21 just need to refinish them
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0971.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	7167769

Comment

why new acc...?
                          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Lost my email, hopefully I'll be going to drive 4 corners this year for my first time

Comment

^^ Sweet. What were you thinking of the finish? powder coated body color with a polished lip?

I know Jon Maudlin from CO Springs wants to come with his e21, he even was trying to figure out how somebody could bring his second e21...

Comment

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                                ^^ Sweet. What were you thinking of the finish? powder coated body color with a polished lip?

I know Jon Maudlin from CO Springs wants to come with his e21, he even was trying to figure out how somebody could bring his second e21...
                                i volunteer to bring second e21!:D
                                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                                X