Originally posted by dirtythirtyconnor View Post
    any one selling a 325is in COLORADO!!!!
    Not mine, but here you go:

Leave a comment:

• 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo View Post
    hahaha touche

no it stumbles on start up and under acceleration just after a cold start. Once it warms up it's fine, maybe a little down on power... hard to tell. I'm going to go through some of the possible causes tomorrow to try and sort it out.

heh heh after doing the rear bushings my driveshaft/whatever has started thumping the transmission tunnel around 2k. Since I hate removing the exhaust so much I'm thinking of waiting until I have a new system setup to install so I can just hack off the old one and not give two shits about it.
    sooooooo. exhaust time??

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    hahaha touche

no it stumbles on start up and under acceleration just after a cold start. Once it warms up it's fine, maybe a little down on power... hard to tell. I'm going to go through some of the possible causes tomorrow to try and sort it out.

heh heh after doing the rear bushings my driveshaft/whatever has started thumping the transmission tunnel around 2k. Since I hate removing the exhaust so much I'm thinking of waiting until I have a new system setup to install so I can just hack off the old one and not give two shits about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X