X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF DOOM
    replied
    Anyone need any m42 parts? Im moving to Broomfield in a week and have some stuff Im willing to part with for cheap. rods, pistons, cams, lifters, oil pans, tb, crank, 2x g240, trans mount, etc. lmk if anyones looking.

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
    Calling for snow in the mountains again this weekend. This is getting old. I'm tryin to ride bikes in the high country. At this rate I'll get like 3 months at most.
    Yeah it's actually ridiculous. A lot of the popular off road trails are gonna be closed until late July/August, or later. Really messing with the popular times to be up around the San Juan area...

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    Calling for snow in the mountains again this weekend. This is getting old. I'm tryin to ride bikes in the high country. At this rate I'll get like 3 months at most.

Leave a comment:

• bcausey
    replied
    Looking for one Ix weave in good shape.
    Pm me if you have one.
    Thanks
    Last edited by bcausey; 05-18-2019, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jneumss
    replied
    Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
    Anyone know a good muffler shop in Denver? Just need something cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bud's Muffler

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• itsonlygeorge
    replied
    Anyone know a good muffler shop in Denver? Just need something cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• hyperE30
    replied
    Hey all!! Looking for a iX bilstein insert, lmk who has one before I order

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoBMW
    replied
    I bought a touring recently and am looking for some parts to bring it back, currently looking for the heat shielding above the exhaust and a 325i manual driveshaft, anybody have those? Also let’s have a meet at my shop soon. I’d upload pics but I’m on my phone

Leave a comment:

• Nanerz
    replied
    Absolute Motor Works in Englewood. I have had them work on my touring and iX and they are extremely knowledgeable time efficient.

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
    My father is temporarily in Denver, and needs RTABS changed on his E36 M3.

Anyone have any recommendations on who can get this done? He is going to order the special RTAB tool.
    Hit up Zach at Euro Garage LLC. He's on r3v but I don't remember what his username is.

https://euro-garge-llc.business.site/

https://www.facebook.com/EuroGarage303/

Leave a comment:

• rlddlr53
    replied
    My father is temporarily in Denver, and needs RTABS changed on his E36 M3.

Anyone have any recommendations on who can get this done? He is going to order the special RTAB tool.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    Any M50 guru's here? I'm willing to pay in money, beer or food for some help. Ever since I pulled the engine/trans to do my clutch and some other work, the car absolutely will not run either at all, or correctly. I've replaced a handful of parts to no avail. I suspect it's electrical but I'm an idiot when it comes to hunting electrical issues. I'm in the Berkeley area of Denver and could use a hand before I pull all my hair out.

Leave a comment:

• THE DUDE ABIDES
    replied
    I've got a couple. I've got one original from (supposedly) a well-running engine and another that was reman by who knows. Can't guarantee that either are perfect, but if you want to give it a shot, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• jneumss
    replied
    Hey all, anybody have a good, known-working M20 AFM I could use to troubleshoot a hesitation issue? The closer to South Denver metro/Centennial/Littleton area, the better, but appreciate any help. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    Me and my lady just bought a house in the Berkley neighborhood. I have no idea what I've gotten myself into but it's nice to not rent a basement apartment. Also I've barely touched my car in a bit and am looking to drive or grab some beers. Pretty sure I missed a GTG last weekend or two weeks ago. Haven't had internet aside from work since we got in this place.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X