Remember my mysterious "other" 318is!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iamsam
    replied
    what I want is my alpine E30 and an E28! a 535is preferably. Then i'd do a M30B35 swap, long tube headers, wicked side exhaust, coilovers, and staggered style 32s.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    just keep it already 2-E30's ain't bad....... well besides the other 100 bimmers you got.....

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    got an offer for $2000, then $2200, starting to wonder if I should take the next highest offer...

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ha ha ha!! people were also whining that there was no power steering and that the doors don't lock, so i freaking bought a keyless entry kit and I am going to install it and I am going to put the good PS pump from my alpine E30 into this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Or just over indulgent, ungrateful bastards.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by xwill112x
    my 318i has working ac, i've never even really used it. i turned it on to see if it would work, insert cold air, i was like holy shit, and turned it back off. thats the typical use of a r3vers ac.
    ha ha! just had the second guy come look at my car, and offer me $2000 because of no AC! my goodness i didn't think AC was that big of an issue!! America is full of Pansies these days....

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    my 318i has working ac, i've never even really used it. i turned it on to see if it would work, insert cold air, i was like holy shit, and turned it back off. thats the typical use of a r3vers ac.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeytaco
    I'll trade you my e39 shell for it. :)
    you mentioned that. Does your shell by any chance come with an engine? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    I'll trade you my e39 shell for it. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    Welcome to craigslist.
    ha ha i know it!! well finally someone called and says they are on the way. But when he gets here i fully expect him just to lowball me. Maybe I should have listed the car on CL for $3000. This car drives freaking flawlessly, there is nothing wrong with this thing, i really should raise the price...

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    i keep getting calls on this car, pretty much on the hour, but everyone who calls says they will call me in a few more days when they have money. yeesh...
    Welcome to craigslist.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    i keep getting calls on this car, pretty much on the hour, but everyone who calls says they will call me in a few more days when they have money. yeesh...

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    yeah i saw that! some 16 year old kid and his dad came and looked at my car today, and they didn't even test drive it and wanted to know if I could go down on the price, i said nope! and they left, apparently the dad didn't like the fact that it didn't have AC. no one needs AC! it has two windows and a sunroof!
    Stupid daddy's boy.. price seems fair enough and the car it self looks great I'm doing the same when the s50 goes in... no AC!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    yeah i saw that! some 16 year old kid and his dad came and looked at my car today, and they didn't even test drive it and wanted to know if I could go down on the price, i said nope! and they left, apparently the dad didn't like the fact that it didn't have AC. no one needs AC! it has two windows and a sunroof!

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    cuz its a pile of shit!! ha ha just kidding! I can only afford to own one E30, and I just love my Alpine too much to get rid of it, so this one has to go....

    wanna buy it? It would do great with your S50 swap and a GC kit!
    YOu shouldn't be saying that man.. not when your trying to sell it not even kidding.. ... no I can 't buy any more right now... did you see that red 318i for 3500$ with 127k? it already sold and didn't even looked that great, that retard who bought it will regret that he didnt bought yours...!!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...