This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking way too much for the vert.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

If the top is actually new and working then nah.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Low miles, 5 speed, new top, timing belt, plastic bumpers. Take the stupid bra and wheels off and it's awesome.
        Yea but it's still a vert.
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

thanks for the ix part out post
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

hey I wouldn't mind an E30 vert with plastics, especially in that sexy green color...

Comment

These BBS RKs would look AWESOME on a 5-series, whether it be E28, E34 or E39.

Comment

Also, here is an iX for a nice price. But since when does an M20 car have an "electronic choke"??

Comment

CL has this guy's nuts on a short leash. http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2164291580.html

Comment

Holy 16" hartges. I'm on it!

Comment

Can't.....wait...for.....response.....

Hartges make me giggly

Comment

So what now? Are you seriously going to buy that E30?

Comment

I asked for details.

Comment

Brad,

I know that guy. His name is Mike. He used to have an M Coupe. He told me he was going to list his E30 when he moved back to the Springs. He also has a 2002 race car and a 911. I can vouch for his vehicle care. I actually recommended that car to a friend who want's an E30, but he isn't ready to buy yet. I've got a COS overnight on Sunday and was going to try to get a ride in his 911. I can check it out for you if your serious.
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Here's details if he hasn't got back to you yet:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

So I found a good Audi Ur Quattro interior and considered picking it up for my car. Then after thinking about it I wondered if I couldn't find a good home for it that would be a good price for the buyer and my trouble. It worked out and I had a buyer all lined up. Went back to get it today and it was gone. Should have trusted my gut.
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X