Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"S**t I found on Colorado Craigslist"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Roland H View Post

    Do it. Then we can match!!!! :p

    seriously, is that a killer deal?

    Comment


      Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      seriously, is that a killer deal?
      The miles are low.... I'm thinking about buying it just for the shortblock...

      Comment


        Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        The miles are low.... I'm thinking about buying it just for the shortblock...
        already emailed, i have cash in me pocket


        It needs to be manual though for me to buy it

        Comment


          Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
          already emailed, i have cash in me pocket


          It needs to be manual though for me to buy it
          For sure. The automatics are not fun.

          Comment


            http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=180631827453

            Comment


              Already forwarded to Garrett, he's looking for a newer DD and has harbored an E36 Touring WANT for a loooong time...ever since seeing the Bimmerworld stupid fast turbo m3 touring.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

              Comment


                ha ha i never knew they made an E36 touring!! How come the US never gets the cool cars??

                Comment


                  It costs a lot to make a car ready for US use. A lot of money and time. Not to mention all americans want are huge engines and big things. A 318 wagon would have never sold here. Same reason we didn't get the E46 ti, no one bought the 318ti because it didn't have the big engine in it.

                  - E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

                  Comment


                    kind of fugly...imho

                    Comment


                      if these E36 tourings WERE imported to the states, we would consider them "just another E36" and just as useless.

                      We don't nut over E39 tourings, do we? ;)

                      Comment


                        It's all about what is selling and when. In the 90's wagons weren't selling, SUV's were.

                        - E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

                        Comment


                          In other news, the $400 Volvo is GONE!! and I emailed the guy within an hour of posting, and no reply!!! how come everyone else is faster than me?

                          Comment


                            Search faster ahhhhhhh!!!!!

                            - E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              It costs a lot to make a car ready for US use. A lot of money and time. Not to mention all americans want are huge engines and big things. A 318 wagon would have never sold here. Same reason we didn't get the E46 ti, no one bought the 318ti because it didn't have the big engine in it.
                              Nobody bought the 318ti because of the price. BMW NA offered less car for more money than a normal 318i, completely defeating the point of the compact. If they had got their pricing right, it probably would have sold rather well.

                              Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              We don't nut over E39 tourings, do we? ;)
                              I do...

                              Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              In other news, the $400 Volvo is GONE!! and I emailed the guy within an hour of posting, and no reply!!! how come everyone else is faster than me?
                              Being slower than other people can be a good thing sometimes... :up:

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Roland H View Post

                                Being slower than other people can be a good thing sometimes... :up:
                                was it you?? did you buy it?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X