X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With some meaty tires...yummy

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      : Drool:

wont fit my ix :(
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Awesome BBS Content

How awesome are these??? http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2278673234.html

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^^ heh. whoops!!!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
              ^^ heh. whoops!!!! ;)
              haha...I check craigslist multiple times each day. Mainly looking at things I'll never buy, never need, never have enough money for...but still want...

Comment

haha...I check craigslist multiple times each day. Mainly looking at things I'll never buy, never need, never have enough money for...but still want...
                same here man, same sad story here....

emailed BBS guy btw, 195/50s on there, in crap shape. I was hoping for 205/50 w/ good tread...

Comment

I do it every once in while, but then I go check Trade-a-Plane and all thoughts of BMWs go bye-bye... except for maybe a Z4MC....

Comment

Those BBS's are a good deal. Those are pretty rare. I am holding out for RG003's though.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Of course we've all seen it by now; The 88 M3 in Boulder
                      http://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/2276068967.html

what is the deal with this car, it's been up on down on CL for years now with various owners? This guy bough it for somewhere near $5k if memory serves correctly last year.

Is it a basketcase?

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post

what is the deal with this car, it's been up on down on CL for years now with various owners? This guy bough it for somewhere near $5k if memory serves correctly last year.

Is it a basketcase?
                        it needs a complete tear down and rebuild. It was beaten.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

I think it was still low 7k last year. This new owner seems like he will tell you the entire story.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Ross, how do you know that? Have you looked at it? I emailed this guy yesterday, no response....

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                              http://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/2276068967.html

Is it a basketcase?
                              I looked at it/drove it a couple months back. Has perforating rust in the door sill down towards/through the underneath near the jack point. Engine bay was pretty dirty, oily. Interior was pretty trashed too. Drove ok, clutch felt good, gearbox felt sloppy. Car felt tigher than mine handling wise, but this is the only e30 i've driven besides mine.

was pretty beat all around. The rust scared me.

Comment

yeah if that guy ever calls/emails me, i might have to take on a project. But from the descriptions I am hearing I don't know if I want to pay $7k. It may take that much to restore it.

could make an awesome rally car.....

Comment

Working...
                                X