WTB one basket weave in CO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iamsam
    replied
    ^^ Is something going on here that I don't know about?

    Leave a comment:


  • Criddlin
    replied
    ben you could just use all my bottle caps homeboy

    love james

    Leave a comment:


  • S4lex
    replied
    I have three 14" weaves and one OEM bottle cap (14" I think) that I'd consider selling if someone needs a replacement or matching spare. I'm kind of slow to respond and check threads so PM or better yet email me if possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • wh00sh
    replied
    Originally posted by benjamin
    FOUND. thanks.
    Where? I have 3 straight weaves and one wonky one. Would like to also find just one good one to complete my set.

    Leave a comment:


  • benjamin
    replied
    FOUND. thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    I'll trade you five bottlecaps for four weaves?











    :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    As awesome as your sig .gif is.....please change it for those of us who browse r3v at work and can't have NWS stuff shown.
    .... I will sell a set... I know you only need one but then I wouldn't be able to sell the set:loco:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by colorado_cabrio
    basket weave vs bottlecap
    As awesome as your sig .gif is.....please change it for those of us who browse r3v at work and can't have NWS stuff shown.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Seriously?.....
    Yea....and no I don't have any.

    Also, just realized basketweave doesn't equal bottlecap. I r dum

    Leave a comment:


  • benjamin
    replied
    Ya weaves! I can has one more?

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    weaves ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    I might have a bottlecap at home, I'll look.
    Seriously?.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    I might have a bottlecap at home, I'll look.

    Leave a comment:


  • benjamin
    replied
    dang, im looking for a straight one.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I have one but it's bent.

    Leave a comment:

Working...