The Junkyard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    good info. Any idea if the trans is still there?
    It just dawned on me, it was an auto. Sorry :\

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

The 89 325 is an auto I pulled the valance off it the 5 I don't know if. I make it back there ill check for you sam

Comment

^^ thanks bro

Comment

So I need to find out who has a Getrag 260 in their junkyard. That means any M20 powered BMW.

Anyone know of any?

Looks like there are a couple M20 cars in the Colo Springs upullandpay ('89 325is and '89 525i). Can someone verify that one of them is there and shifting ok? I don't want to drive 4 hours for nothing.

Oh and Andy, I have a half shaft for you, even though you posted that like 3 months ago.
          wish you posted this a day earlier, i was there yesterday. the ix is picked clean, no tranny or motor, the is an automatic i believe. there is a 635csi but its an auto too.
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

So went to upull today good news I got some stuff I needed. Bad news Sam everything is either auto or picked already.

Comment

I have a trans now, picked it up from a dude in Erie like two days ago, and it works great! I am finally driving my E30 again (and wrestling with the emissions people)

Comment

Looking for cheap seats

Anyone know of cheap E30 front seats at a jy? standard/comfort/whatever is ok, they have to mechanically work, don't need to look pretty.

Comment

Anyone know of cheap E30 front seats at a jy? standard/comfort/whatever is ok, they have to mechanically work, don't need to look pretty.

Best offer...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    yep, saw those, but i was thinking more like upullanpay pricing which is $22 per seat. Are those yours?

As a matter of fact, I have been rather impressed by Japanese and US compact car cloth seats of late. Some of them aren't too bad, and can be easily put in an E30 with some scrap steel and a welder.

Comment

yep, saw those, but i was thinking more like upullanpay pricing which is $22 per seat. Are those yours?

As a matter of fact, I have been rather impressed by Japanese and US compact car cloth seats of late. Some of them aren't too bad, and can be easily put in an E30 with some scrap steel and a welder.
                      Sam, I've got a cheap racing seat, adjustable back, sliders that are bolt in for E30, couple small tears, $50.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by oldmann View Post
                          Sam, I've got a cheap racing seat, adjustable back, sliders that are bolt in for E30, couple small tears, $50.
                          Sam if this doesnt work out for you lmk

Comment

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
                            Sam if this doesnt work out for you lmk
                            Hey man, you are good to go. I am passing on the seat since it is an "APC" seat which is a brand that AutoZone distributes, and it's not what I am looking for.

Comment

Anyone see a m20 with an intact oil pan...
                              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                                Anyone see a m20 with an intact oil pan...
                                A couple M20s in the denver upull, didn't check for erl pans.

Comment

Working...
                                X