No announcement yet.

The Junkyard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen an e30 lately out in the yards? I've been looking and haven't seen none:/

Comment

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
      Anyone seen an e30 lately out in the yards? I've been looking and haven't seen none:/
      I did check out that 91 318is at denver u pull and the m42 was still all there, Ive been checking all the junkyards every day hoping for one to show up, no luck still

Comment

I just got back from the springs u pull and pay there's a red 89 325is,most of the good stuff gone but body panels still there in good condition. I took the tranny off motor was there but tooken apart..

Comment

There's 3 e30 at the broadway u pull and pay 2 ix & an is..

Comment

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
            There's 3 e30 at the broadway u pull and pay 2 ix & an is..
            Color? 4 or 2 door? Front bumpers?
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
              Color? 4 or 2 door? Front bumpers?
              Ix are 4 door red and white,front bumper is cracked I was thinking about getting it,the IS is 2 door 87 I think

Comment

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just picked up my first e30 last Thursday. Clean body, interior, and well maintained, but unfortunately an AUTO.

Looks like you've seen the current e30's in Denver/Aurora/Springs. I called and the 91 and 87 are manual but they can't tell me what's still on them. Do they have the trannies/driveshaft/pedals/shifter still?

I'd go look but I live and work in Fort Collins and can only make the long trip on some weekends.
                sigpic
                '98 Mustang GT Pacific Green
                '03 Mustang Mach 1 Azure Blue
                '04 4Runner Titanium Silver
                '90 325is Schwarz
                Mods:
                Bilstein/H&R Sports, Euro Smileys, Magnaflow hi-flow cat, homemade catback, 5-speed swap

Comment

If any one sees any m50 w/ vanos metal valve covers grab them for me. I'll pay you for your time.
                  Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                    If any one sees any m50 w/ vanos metal valve covers grab them for me. I'll pay you for your time.
                    I always grab em and sell em on BF.c for $100 LOL.

Comment

I need to get out there some time soon, been too long, the junk yard is calling my name!! LOL
                      ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                        I always grab em and sell em on BF.c for $100 LOL.
                        Bastard. Sell them to me so I can powder coat them, and resell them on there for even more...
                        Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

In case anyone is looking...

There's a couple e30's at UPull in the Springs. They both have some decent interiors and largely unmolested engine bays.
                          All I wanted was a tomahawk....

Comment

Anybody seen any e34's recently. Would love to find some black sports interior parts.

-B

Comment

hey guys I live all the way out in steamboat springs and have made 2 unsuccessful trips down to the 2 upick n pulls I know of in Denver(at least for the e30)

any one know of any other places to look
                              have any popped up

I am just looking for a icv, kick panel, clean tan interior parts, rearview mirror, ash tray, spare head maybe

if you know of any let me know

or just places to look other than the 2 pick n pulls

Comment

89 325ix at the Peoria yard, if anyone is looking that's the only I seen 3 15in bbs waves couldn't find the 4th

Comment

Working...
                                X