European plates

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    He's Finnish.

    ...but I'm taking medication for it.




    JK I am proud of my Finnish half.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by petrolhead
    :shock:

    :up::up:
    That's good Finnish !

    sorry about the OT...
    He's Finnish.

    Leave a comment:


  • petrolhead
    replied
    :shock:
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    hiliaa, tai voit antaa minulle yks sinun E30ja.

    ya minum Suomea ei ole niin hyva...
    :up::up:
    That's good Finnish !

    sorry about the OT...

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by petrolhead
    You guys sure do like euro this & euro that ! :D
    (well to be honest, looking at pics of "diving board" bumpers makes me kinda happy about my 4 "euro" E30s)

    hiliaa, tai voit antaa minulle yks sinun E30ja.

    ya minum Suomea ei ole niin hyva...

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    I would defiantly go with europeanplates. Guys over there are very cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    I win.
    By seconds...by seconds.

    europeanplates is cheaper though :P plus they're the forum sponsor

    Leave a comment:


  • petrolhead
    replied
    You guys sure do like euro this & euro that ! :D
    (well to be honest, looking at pics of "diving board" bumpers makes me kinda happy about my 4 "euro" E30s)

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    I win.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    The Most Complete Selection of European License Plates, German License Plates, Mounting frames, Mounting Hardware, Oval Decals and Registration Seal. Europeanplates.com has one of the largest collection of hard to find Euro items.


    Really cool guys, my original order got lost and they sent a whole new one :)

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    http://www.europlates.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    There is a forum sponser. I think it's called europlates.com or something. Look in the retail section.

    Or post a WTB for real euro plates.

    Or run US plates because we live in the US. Haha, sorry but I had to.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    europe

    Leave a comment:


  • jackhammer12
    started a topic European plates

    European plates

    Anyone know where I can get the euro plates?
Working...