Need an open 4.10 3.91

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OrangeFiero
    replied
    3.25 is a little to low, thanks though.
    PM send flying_violin

    Leave a comment:


  • flying_violin
    replied
    I've got an open 4.10 sitting in my garage... $150 could get it out of my garage and into your trunk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    Not for sale, only a potential "rent"

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Not for sale, only a potential "rent"

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    As of now, the only "available" diff I have is a 3.25 LSD.
    dibs. Le PM sent!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I have an open 3.91 but the problem is that it won't be available for a little while until I tear down my E28 for the M50 swap. As of now, the only "available" diff I have is a 3.25 LSD.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrangeFiero
    started a topic Need an open 4.10 3.91

    Need an open 4.10 3.91

    My 3.91 lsd needs to be rebuild as it just took a turn for the worst. Unfortunately ive got an event this weekend, if anyone has a cheap open diff near the springs, denver, or pueblo, let me know. Has to be 4.10 or 3.91 or maybe a 3.73.
Working...