Looking For A Place To Park My Giant Bus In Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For A Place To Park My Giant Bus In Denver

Hello Colorado guys, I am currently traveling through your wonderful state and am hoping to visit Denver in a couple days. I am in need of a place to park the bus overnight, and possibly plug in my battery charger. Does anyone know of a driveway or curb space in front of their house that maybe we could camp out in for a night? Added bonus for me would be meeting more r3v people and getting some delicious beer. Info on the trip here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323764 and here http://theneworegontrail.com/
    Thanks in advance
    Steven

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Probably got a place you can park on the dead-end street next to my house. I'll shoot you a text in the AM, but PM me if I forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      Probably got a place you can park on the dead-end street next to my house. I'll shoot you a text in the AM, but PM me if I forget.
      Awesome man, I really appreciate it. Our bus is 40 feet long, just so you know. I hope there is enough curb space for that :p
      Shoot me a text when you get a chance, but we are hiking in RMNP today so I may not have service the whole time.
      We are looking to spend Friday night there.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

If you come a little south maybe we can have a bus meetup... HMU
        sigpic
        Streetable poly mounts, trans mounts are here!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=streetable
        '94 318i
        '07 335i
        '11 X5
        '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

I'm new here but am a BMW CCA member and active BMW nerd. Just picked up an '87 325i in Portland actually. I have a nice long pad right behind my garage that will fit your bus, you're welcome to hook up too. I'm up in Fort Collins, about a 90 second walk from New Belgium, 4 minute bike ride to 6 other breweries. We have bikes. PM me or shoot me an email. colby.gregory@me.com
          Last edited by captainslow; 07-23-2014, 08:08 AM.
          1987 Delphin/Black BMW 325i & 2016 Mineral Grey/Terra BMW M235i
          BMW CCA #485408

Comment

Dude I want to see that thing! I can prob work out a space for you at the airport near my house if everything else falls through.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Very cool, I saw your thread a couple of months ago. Didn't realize your trip was going to be this long!
              http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man the Visionary View Post
                If you come a little south maybe we can have a bus meetup... HMU
                That would be awesome! I will let you know if we make it that direction

Originally posted by captainslow View Post
                I'm new here but am a BMW CCA member and active BMW nerd. Just picked up an '87 325i in Portland actually. I have a nice long pad right behind my garage that will fit your bus, you're welcome to hook up too. I'm up in Fort Collins, about a 90 second walk from New Belgium, 4 minute bike ride to 6 other breweries. We have bikes. PM me or shoot me an email. colby.gregory@me.com
                Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much for the offer, we would love to take you up on it! I will send you and email

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                Dude I want to see that thing! I can prob work out a space for you at the airport near my house if everything else falls through.
                Thanks for the offer, we are going to stay at Roland's place Friday night. If you or anyone else in the area are free Friday night maybe we could get a little group together and go out for beers or something? It would be awesome to meet some more r3v guys and check out the city

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                Very cool, I saw your thread a couple of months ago. Didn't realize your trip was going to be this long!
                Thanks man! If you are in the Denver area maybe you want to come hang out Friday night

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                  Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much for the offer, we would love to take you up on it! I will send you and email
                  Sure thing! just let me know so I can tell my neighbors to park elsewhere for the evening! They won't mind as long as they get a tour of the bus :)
                  1987 Delphin/Black BMW 325i & 2016 Mineral Grey/Terra BMW M235i
                  BMW CCA #485408

Comment

Originally posted by captainslow View Post
                    Sure thing! just let me know so I can tell my neighbors to park elsewhere for the evening! They won't mind as long as they get a tour of the bus :)
                    Of course! Bus tours are always fun :)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

I was thinking about a track day Friday morning. We could do some hot laps! My dad had a converted Blue Bird school bus for his bluegrass band. When I was a kid I would ride laps of the back on my bike while road tripping at highway speeds.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I'd be down for a track day on Friday....got the day off

Comment

Take the bus on the track? Lol. I already drove around the track at Limerock Park accidentally, trying to figure out where the GFEST campers were. We even went under the bridge haha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                          Bluebird Bus Conversion
                          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Man, that sounds like such a great trip!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Hanging out tonight in Golden/Denver with Roland, shoot me a text if you want to hang

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                              X