Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a following in the denver region at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N/A
    replied
    Agreed. New to Denver area and looking forward to some gatherings once the weather turns...

Leave a comment:

• Milehigh30
    replied
    Haven't been on here in a while. Everyone surviving? I never made it to a meet and am bummed. Hopefully we can have one in the future.

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Casual drive Saturday Sept. 26 meeting a Winslow BMW at 7:30 and leaving at 8:30am driving up SH24 to Lake George to view the fall colors in the mountains.

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    I like looking at locals' rides to see different "styles" and going on rallys/cruises, so probably a different day for me. Even the tuners in the Bay Area, CA (I was just their looking for this meet) are doing the same for this Friday nigbt, which weather wise is our Sat/Sun.

If you wanna just party with beers and food, carry on...

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    So what's the verdict on time or if we should do it this weekend? My Sunday is fairly open. Weather looks to be fairly chilly no precipitation in the forecast.

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Originally posted by tschultz View Post
    ...earlier seems to make more sense if we plan to hang out near the cars at all... Daylight and temperatures make a difference.
    Agree!

Maybe even meet earlier for a rally/cruise like last time. As Ted/downforce22 knows I got completely sideways on a few corners and the dude between me and him in a Z3 smoked his brakes hard. Fun...

Leave a comment:

• tschultz
    replied
    Not sure I will make it but earlier seems to make more sense if we plan to hang out near the cars at all... Daylight and temperatures make a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo View Post
    I'm down for some beer30 meets
    Originally posted by ColoradoBMW View Post
    I’ll show up on 2/17, just picked up a 90 325i that’s completely stock
    Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
    Can't wait to see it in person Zack on 2/17 as the pic looks nice. As many locals know, I won't be drinking though, but I'll have a couple blunts to puff down.

Haha, TSchultz will probably post this on his FB / D4C page, and like the last meet there will be a grip of BMW tuners...

What time on 2/17?

Awesome lets do this! How about like 4 or 5pm?

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Originally posted by ColoradoBMW View Post
    Can't wait to see it in person Zack on 2/17 as the pic looks nice. As many locals know, I won't be drinking though, but I'll have a couple blunts to puff down.

Haha, TSchultz will probably post this on his FB / D4C page, and like the last meet there will be a grip of BMW tuners...

What time on 2/17?

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoBMW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    I'm down for some beer30 meets

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    I'm free most weekends. Lets plan something for the next weekend or so? Grab a beer, stand in a parking lot and look at each others cars, high five, grab another beer? Maybe drive cars after we look at them?

How about sunday (2/17) at New Terrain Brewing in Golden? They have a fair size parking lot and good beers?

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
    Hey there I'm new to Denver, just wondering if there is anyone out there that meet up...informal is fine like at Starbucks...and what not? ...It would be cool to meet some other guys with the same passion!
    Originally posted by Milehigh30 View Post
    Hopefully we can do more of these over the winter. I'd like to meet you guys and your cars.
    Originally posted by moziller View Post
    ... I'd be down for a meet.
    Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Yeah it's been pretty slow around here recently.
    Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    Yeah this place has been too quiet, we need to get it more active again
    Originally posted by tschultz View Post
    --- as you mention an informal gathering like this has been missing lately
    Weather is getting nicer day by day, so if anyone wants to meet up I'm down!

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
    Sad to see the forums dying out, I don't have an e30 anymore but am always on the hunt! My e60 is going out the door soon. If I do end up building another e30 I'll definitely document it.
    buy that swap car back from your brother!

Leave a comment:

• monkeytaco
    replied
    Sad to see the forums dying out, I don't have an e30 anymore but am always on the hunt! My e60 is going out the door soon. If I do end up building another e30 I'll definitely document it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X