Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a following in the denver region at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moziller
    replied
    The white e30 near Lone Tree might've been me... I'd be down for a meet.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    That's too bad. I enjoy reading information and comments on the sight. Thanks for the li k, dont know if I can attend the event this year but am very interested!

Leave a comment:

• tschultz
    replied
    Forums are dying, it seems most of these gatherings are shared on social media

Hope you could join for http://drive4corners.com

Otherwise, I'm not sure how people are sharing cruises and social events.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    E30 fellas out in Denver

Hey there I'm new toDenver, just wondering if there is anyone out there that meet up...informal is fine like at Starbucks...and what not?

I've seen a couple e30s in the week I've been here so I know you guys are out there... both were white.

One was seen near Lone Tree area on 25 N/b and the other was near Washington Park area. It would be cool to meet some other guys with the same passion!

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Denver BMW tuners BBQ 4/8 @ 5:30 pm

Very informal BMW tuners BBQ 4/8 @ 5:30 pm, 55 Ingalls St, Lakewood, CO 80226.

Please bring your own food to cook and liquids to drink. Most of you WILL know whose house it is once you arrive.

Sorry for late notice, but there WILL be many other of these BBQ's, with local drives before and/or after.

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    60 degrees on Saturday 3/10. What about another rally cruise or BMW bbq?

Of coure Will, Mike, Ralph and Glen are in...

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    100+

Good times ladies and gentlemen, with a posse of 20-25 BMW's buzzing like a swarm of bees on I-70--along with crowded ski traffic returning to Denver on Sunday at 4 PM like us--but unlike the returning ski traffic, at times we were going over 100 MPH. FUN!

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Originally posted by tschultz View Post
    1:00pm in Morrison today 2/18

Route: https://goo.gl/maps/9HNaG2LLRn32

Leave a comment:

• Milehigh30
    replied
    Who owns the black early model with euro bumpers and much more?? It is BEAUTIFUL!

Leave a comment:

• XcvX
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
    Yup. I've gotten more and better responses when I post to facebook. Kinda frustrating as that shit is not archived or searchable, but people definitely are better to respond there.
    We should all try to make it a point that if/when we get good advice and information or hear about meetups we should duplicate that information here. Especially since I avoid FB at all cost :mrgreen:.

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Not Much Too Talk About?

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    Good to see a big turnout at the meet, I didn't get to talk to too many e30 guys and maybe that was because I wasn't in my e30
    E30 turnout good, but--unlike E36's which were very well represented--owner's didn't bring "A game", so not much to talk about except other platforms:

Ted = E36/7 Z3 m54b30 (has E30 iX Turbo m20b31 & E30 s38b36 Euro);
    Will = E30 320i Touring m20b20 (has E30 s54 & building E30 Touring s52 Turbo);
    Mike = E36 318Ti m42b18 (has E30 m20b27 Turbo & E30 m30b35 Turbo)
    Ralph = E30 Convertible m20b25 (has E30 318iS s52 Dinan Supercharger)
    Glen = E30 Sedan m20b25 (has E30 m20b31 ITBs)

Spring will be here quick, along with the "other" E30's in parenthesis--and MANY other local tuner's.

Then there will be something to talk about (like that E30 turbo with huge exhaust leak sounding like azzzzz)...

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    Good to see a big turnout at the meet, I didn't get to talk to too many e30 guys and maybe that was because I wasn't in my e30

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    See You Sunday

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
    an informal gathering like this has been missing lately
    Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    Yeah this place has been too quiet, we need to get it more active again
    Hope to see you all tomorrow, 60 degrees and sunny!

Women and

"[m]oney will come and go. We all know that. But the most important thing in life will always be the people in this [parking lot and their amazing machines]. Right here. Right now. Salute mi familia..."

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Looking forwards to meeting new and old friends, having good times, and seeing some fantastic rides.

See you all Sunday...

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    Yeah this place has been too quiet, we need to get it more active again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X