head with cams- $40
    wire harness- $100
    Remanufactured starter -$50
    Let me know if looking for anything else

Leave a comment:

• ndfspd67
    replied
    IX parts galore

Looking to make room and free up some cash for winter projects. I have parted out a few cars and accumulated a large stash of parts.

Just a sample of what I have
    -IX motor (X2)
    -Auto IX trans
    -IX front axles (all in need of reboot/rebuild)
    -IX control arms (all need ball joints)
    -Ix rear hubs
    -Ix strut housings
    -IX stock springs (not pretty)
    -Decent hoods (X2 all need paint)
    -Complete coupe and sedan trim
    -Mirror housings (all need paint)
    -Interior trim (consoles, switches, etc)
    -Late model tailights as far as the eye can see
    -Plenty more I cant think of off the top of my head will update.

What I DO NOT have
    -Fenders
    -Seats
    -rwd strut housings
    -headlights
    -bumpers
    -turbo parts

Message me if you are interested, pretty flexible on prices. Located in Manchvegas NH

Leave a comment:

• turbski
    replied
    Have a 3.73 lsd for sale. Mileage unknown. Appears to be good condition. $250

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Selling the following from a West Coast (CA) 1991 318i in Vermont:
    • M42 Wire Harness
    • Custom M42 Exhaust, magnaflow w/ Dinan tip
    • G240 transmission
    • Other M42 bits and pieces, have the whole motor for cheap
    • Driveshaft

Leave a comment:

• jrobie79
    replied
    Looking for interior B pillar black trim and center console (both front and back) front needs to be for an airbag two door.

Leave a comment:

• turbski
    replied
    I have a bunch of parts for an m20 2.5l and the entire top end off of a s-eta.
    2.5 intake manifold, throttle body, a couple of engine harnesses misc connectors.
    2.7 intake with 885 head casting in good shape, both manifolds valve cover and a good condition oil pan. PM me with any needs. im sure theres some things im forgetting. Help fund my turbo stroker build!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by ccarey3 View Post
    Looking for a rust free sunroof panel if anyone has one near Boston, Delphin would be preferable.
    Friend of mine has a rust free panel in Enfield, CT... On the far side from you but still driveable if you really want it

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    Anybody with a nice condition rear diving board closer to Western Mass?

Leave a comment:

• modifiede30
    replied
    Massachusetts:

Have a complete front/rear suspension from a 1.9L z3 if anyone is looking to do a 5-lug swap.

Leave a comment:

• ccarey3
    replied
    Looking for a rust free sunroof panel if anyone has one near Boston, Delphin would be preferable.

Leave a comment:

• thoomp
    replied
    Looking for a very affordable 13 OBC. Mine is in good shape, but the LCD is melting - although my backlight is okay - I already redid it. Thanks! - Seth (Boston)

Leave a comment:

• hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by turbski View Post
    anyone have a set of black steelies in or around nh they wanna sell? 15" pref. or point me in the direction of a company that makes them in a d window?
    Thanks
    I have a set of oem e30 Steelies with hub caps but 14’s if your interested

Leave a comment:

• modifiede30
    replied
    I'll soon be getting rid of an entire Z3 drivetrain - 5 lug conversion, M44 and trans, harness, etc. Will part with everything at a very cheap price if someone wants to help me remove it so I can install my S52 drivetrain.

Leave a comment:

• turbski
    replied
    steelies for a 325I?

anyone have a set of black steelies in or around nh they wanna sell? 15" pref. or point me in the direction of a company that makes them in a d window?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Das Delfin
    replied
    Selling a set of wheels/tires in CT...

15x7 et37 OZ Ultraleggera in gunmetal gray wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact Sport 205-50-15. Wheels are 7/10 condition with minor curbing on one or two and tires are only 3 months old with barely 1k miles on them. I actually have 5 since I ran over a nail with one but wasn't required to turn it in when it was replaced under warranty so I had it patched and it's included unmounted.

These wheels weigh 11 lbs each and come with 12mm trac-lite hubcentric spacers for a final et of 25, oem fitment. I also have hub rings for them for e30 and another set for Mini fitment, if you wish. Conti ECS were released a couple years ago and are the go-to tire for the wet. Perfect for New England where the weather changes every 20 mins..

Looking for 750. You'll want a wheel stud kit or longer bolts as they won't fit with factory length bolts.

Help me fund the Falken 200tw tires I want to put on bottle caps to be true OEM plus!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X