No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb- steering knuckle. Also an e36 rack. Don't care which ratio particularly but mine is jacked up.

Also I'm cheap

Comment

Originally posted by mcgillaguddy View Post
      I have a full grey comfort interior (coupe), front seats are mechanically terrible, ski pass rear seat in good condition, door cards are pretty great as well. Rear passenger side card has small defects.

I'll try to get some pictures up later this week. Located in Burlington, VT and moving to Keene, NH.

$150 for everything, want to sell it all.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
      Would you want to just sell the rear seat?
      sigpic

Comment

I would prefer to not, much rather give a deal on the whole thing, but it doesn't hurt to offer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
        1988 M6 - The real project.
        1993 325i Vert - Project/Weekender
        2013 ATS 2.0T - DD
        1997 740i - sold
        1987 325is Turbo -sold
        1991 325ix - Sold
        1990 m50 325is - sold
        1987 535is - sold

Comment

I am parting a e36 m3 auto sedan. Have almost everything except for front bumper and s52. PM me with any parts you may need.

Comment

3.73 LSD available from an April '88 325is. Good working order. Only rallied on it twice (really). Still quiet, removed only to install 4.10. Pulled it out around 170K.

Make me a phabulous offer. The New England Forest Rally ain't gonna pay for itself. Make me a ludicrous offer (in a good way, like Spaceballs ludicrous) and you can get your name on the rear quarter.
            www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Looking for anything E30 M3 specific, for sale: 4.10 out of an e30 m3 and randomly, 2 comfort seats from an E30 325 in very nice shape. PM me if interested in buying/selling any of what I mentioned.

Comment

For sale is my 1990 325iS 5 speed coupe. Typical new england rust, great for a parts car or restoration project. Car is 100% complete except for the front seats and map light mirror. Everything else is there and complete. Runs but has bad camshaft. New battery. $975 come tow it away this weekend! Clean CT title in hand.

Thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320423
                Transaction Feedback!

Comment

defects on rear passenger side card

No pictures of front seats - heated comfort seats. Fine condition but mechanically fucked. $125 for everything pictured - I'll include the front seats for free if anyone wants them.
                  1988 M6 - The real project.
                  1993 325i Vert - Project/Weekender
                  2013 ATS 2.0T - DD
                  1997 740i - sold
                  1987 325is Turbo -sold
                  1991 325ix - Sold
                  1990 m50 325is - sold
                  1987 535is - sold

Comment

anyone have front control arms w/ balljoints in good condition? the balljoints are toast on mine.

Also does anyone have parts for the parking brake assembly? I'm looking for just about everything: shoes, springs, actuator, etc. The previous owner removed the ebrake assembly from the passenger side down to the cable...

located in western ma.

Comment

ball joints can be replaced^....get the free rental press from autozone and pop new ones in
                      1991 318is ---230K - DD
                      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by superleggera View Post
                        anyone have front control arms w/ balljoints in good condition? the balljoints are toast on mine.

Also does anyone have parts for the parking brake assembly? I'm looking for just about everything: shoes, springs, actuator, etc. The previous owner removed the ebrake assembly from the passenger side down to the cable...

located in western ma.
                        Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                        ball joints can be replaced^....get the free rental press from autozone and pop new ones in
                        I should be all set on the control arms. just ordered new ones from bav auto. I thought about just getting balljoints but getting new control arms isn't much more expensive than replacing just the balljoints ($180 for a pair of new lemforder control arms vs $100 in ball joints). Also I thought you needed a hydraulic press to pop them out (access of which I dont have)

Comment

my Daily

...NO TRADES...

2001 Honda CR-V Ex, clean title in hand, Red, automatic, 133k, AWD, CD player, Power windows & locks, oem roof rack, runs great, body in good shape, well maintained, new battery, fresh oil change

Bad
                          The exhaust has a leak in it and it also needs a new downstream O2 sensor($60 from autozone) so the Check Engine light is currently on and one tire has a slow leak

Asking $4800 obo, looking to sell ASAP so make me a decent offer

Can email or call/text 917 five eight 9 O55o located in Windsor, CT
                          Attached Files
                          "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                          1991 318is - the cruiser
                          1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Need: Right rear trailing arm - guaranteed not to be bent and can't look like you salvaged it from the Titanic.
                            Below the radar...

Comment

Damn, I just got a fresh shipment from the Titanic...
                              www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                                Need: Right rear trailing arm - guaranteed not to be bent and can't look like you salvaged it from the Titanic.
                                I've got a couple. I can take some pictures for you this weekend.
                                M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
                                Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
                                M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

Working...
                                X