Originally posted by livetheride View Post
    Price in m52?
    Originally posted by superleggera View Post
    also interested in price
    PM'd

Comment

Selling my daily driver. Bought a 535i.

Comment

I'm selling an alpine white e30 rear lip spoiler from a 325is. Paint has fine hairline cracks. $40
        1990 325is Alpine White
        2005 Boxster S
        2015 VW GTI
        2014 BMW 228i

CCA 95905-Since 1991

Comment

Parting out two E36's

Both have M52b28's keeping the lower mileage engine as a spare. Both cars are complete, The 325/8 was my DD until December when sticker lapsed so I was waiting to spring but mouse ate some wiring and it had minor electrical fire.

GRRR I enjoyed driving that car cheap to drive and insure.

please respond here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=325266 for parts requests, and between flights I will be gutting them.

Greg

I am presently on the road, hope to be home Saturday at latest.

Comment

if anyone needs m42 parts and random stock parts let me know, have a bunch of shit, trying to clear out my basement. It's all in bins so let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up. springs, engine parts, manifolds, m42 block (and internals), some interior bits (bolster, door pulls, other trim)
            1991 318is ---230K - DD
            1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
            so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

I have a set of "Sport Edition" wheels with a decent amount of tread on them. Two of the tires (Nankang Ultra Sport) are pretty new and the other two (Nexen N2000) are in good shape as well. Both are 205/55 R15's. I have spacers/lugs for them that also act as a centering ring for the e30 hub size (these were on my vert when I bought it).

Wheels sold.
              Last edited by Thehemiman; 07-01-2014, 06:50 AM.
              1988 325i Vert
              1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Thinking about selling my car. Need a better daily since Im in college. Great car, never let me down. Pretty quick for an E and gets 30 mpg. Number is in the add. Text me with any Questions or make me an offer. Might be willing to meet you somewhere if you are serious.
                Also forgot. Previous owner told me he did the timing belt and water pump, but I bought them anyway so that will be included in the price. Car has a pretty nice stereo the PO put in the car too but he must have wired it wrong because it draws from the battery all the time, so i unhooked it for now.

1989 BMW 325is

Comment

WTB: sunroof

Looking for a local rust free (working or not) sunroof; sterling silver preferred, for a '91 325ix. I work in the hartford area and live in the new haven area.

Thanks!
                  '10 Golf TDi 2dr
                  previous:
                  '91 325iX coupe
                  '86 325e 4dr

Comment

Looking to trade my tan floor mats for black or grey. Might still be interested even if you only have a front set.

'84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                    '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

95 s50 with accessories, harness, uuc ltw flywheel, m5 clutch, zf transmission + uuc ssk for $2550 (does not include exhaust manifolds).
                      Car has 164k miles. Engine is still in the car. I can demonstrate that it runs well, and provide compression numbers.
                      Please PM for more information if interested.

Comment

Sent you an email about the UUC brakes.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Got a good running 325 m20 engine out of my 88 vert. Also included is a good shifting auto tranny (its still attached to the engine) The tranny does seem to drip atf fluid though. Not sure from where.

I do not know the age of the engine but it runs prefect. I do not believe this to be the original engine. It looks like it has been replaced once before. Car has 186k miles on it.

I pulled it only to begin my turbo s52 swap, with m3 tranny.

Make me an offer.

Jay

Comment

Brand New Falken Ziex 205 45 17 $225

I bought some wheels and these tires came with it. The person intended to stretch them onto the wheels. Not my thing - so for sale they go. I think a good deal on a new set is $400+. Looking to get $225.

Comment

Anyone have a 3.73 LSD they are looking to get rid of?

Comment

Looking for a g260 trans brace. Located in providence ri. PM me
                                92 Granite Silver Vert
                                M60B40 5spd

Comment

Working...
                                X