New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb

i need a dampers/piston that holds up the lid that covers the convertible top when its down
    1987 325ic
    2001 996tt
    2000 996c2 vert
    2008 b7 s4
    2008 ml550

Comment

WTB:
      1989 325XI all i need is it to be running with minimal rust. thanks
      My GPS says "estimated time of arrival" and i think to my self. "Time to beat"

85 325E Full BBS Body Kit/Wheels| 1991 325IX 4 Dr

Comment

Originally posted by Buzztt View Post
        Wtb

i need a dampers/piston that holds up the lid that covers the convertible top when its down
        ha good to see you on here. you'll want to buy that new. tough to find used. I need two of those also.

Comment

84 528 (auto) & 85 535is (5spd)....

SOLD
          Attached Files

Comment

Looking for Brake fluid res. and maybe slave cyl.

Local preferred.. what have you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
              ha good to see you on here. you'll want to buy that new. tough to find used. I need two of those also.
              Impossible to stay away lol

I actually found one on here but had to buy the other new, 40 bucks seems a little much but still a lot cheaper than what I'm used to paying for Porsche parts
              1987 325ic
              2001 996tt
              2000 996c2 vert
              2008 b7 s4
              2008 ml550

Comment

I have a mint bottle cap rim with a new michelin tire and all the acc belts for an M20 motor. This was the spare set up in my car, I don't have a need for it. Good to have in the trunk! I'm open to offers on this one. If it was CL I'd post it for $100...but most of you know I have been giving shit away lately. lol

Comment

WTB M20B25 I engine in or near RI i have cash but i need a motor now so please let me know!! also a low miles getreg 260 manual trans!
                  M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Full Ground Control with Koni Yellows Coilovers with Race Camber plates. PM me for more information.
                    92 Granite Silver Vert
                    M60B40 5spd

Comment

Grey coupe door panels $75.00
                      Motometer cluster (odo gears need to be replaced) $20.00
                      Grey rear parcel shelf (early cars) without speaker inserts (had premium sound before) $20.00
                      Tan premium sound speaker holders for rear (no speakers)-$20.00
                      Mtech steering wheel, leather is worn on top $25.00
                      NIB Glass Sunroof setup, with everthing, instructions, hardware, everything. Still debating on price. All parts will be at Show n Shine.

Comment

Have a set of weave's at my parents place in Albany NY. They are moving so I need to get rid of them.

I live in New Milford CT and can possibly get them out here but would prefer pickup in Albany. $150 takes them. They're in decent shape. Pretty sure tires are shot. All 4 centers included.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

WTB: Stock/OEM Catalytic converters (not just BMW any car)

Please message me with what you have for sale, thanks

Comment

87 325is - original California car - 58K miles - $10500

This car is currently located in the Boston/South Shore area.

An existing for sale thread with more info is located here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=264406

Car is super clean (just look at the pictures in the above thread) and original, only maintenance/regular wear items have been replaced (new tires, timing belt and thermostat done by professional mechanic).

Asking for $10500, open to reasonable offers. Just call 617-584-7690 if interested.

Comment

Please keep us posted on this transaction. It'd be great if you got 10.5K for it. We are routing for you!

Comment

Wtb M20 hood insulation. I have the clips. Preferably clean for the most part. I'm in Worcester.

Comment

Working...
                                X