X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! That was quick.

Comment

local parts

Just looking to unload some good misc parts before winter. All parts are in my trunk and can ship same day if I see payment before noon. Located in Hamden, CT.

Updated: 10/27

OEM clutch - used - no PP - 9.5mm - 85% - $45
      885 Head camshaft - need polishing - $25
      885 Head rocker arms - need polishing $8ea ($30 for set of 6)
      885 Head rocker bars - need polishing $10ea
      885 Head cam gear - $10
      coolant temp sensors - used - $5ea
      radiator fan temp sensor - new - $5
      Thermostat - new - $8
      A/C Belt - new - $5
      A/C Dash switch - used - both lights work - $25
      Front Break pad set - 4 pads - new - $25
      Throttle Position Sensor - used - $20
      Injector set - used - $40
      Injector harness - used - $10

'10 Golf TDi 2dr
      previous:
      '91 325iX coupe
      '86 325e 4dr

Comment

firestone winterforces mounted and balanced (bottlecaps)

195/75/14, two are like new and two are toast.

120 obo. Located right near the RI/CT line

Comment

If you folks are looking for any BMW projects a guy in Moonroe, CT has a garage of them for sale. All kinds. Trying to get photos but guy seems old school, resistant to such technology.

If you are local, check him out! I wanna see this but won't be up until November. He is on CL with phone number.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            If you folks are looking for any BMW projects a guy in Moonroe, CT has a garage of them for sale. All kinds. Trying to get photos but guy seems old school, resistant to such technology.

If you are local, check him out! I wanna see this but won't be up until November. He is on CL with phone number.
            Oh yes. I have met Pete. Nice guy and a ridiculous collection. Part prices aren't terrible but prices for cars are pretty high.
            Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

I've heard of him. Everyone I've talked to that's been there says his asking prices are way too high.

Regardless, I'd like to go there someday just to see what he's got

Comment

An E30 ...85 325E, 5 spd and 121k was 2800.

A price he offered me on a different car is very sweet. It seems he is losing his place to store the outdoor variants. He said by Thanksgiving I would be too late. Maybe a wad of cash and his need to liquidate would make for a nice deal.

Said CSLs. 2002s. Sounds like a place to the least see!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                  Oh yes. I have met Pete. Nice guy and a ridiculous collection. Part prices aren't terrible but prices for cars are pretty high.
                  And he said all the Hartge, Alpina, Schnitzer goodies are long gone.

Comment

SHow up with a Wad of Cash and He,ll make a deal, dont expect deal of the millennium. "You get what you buy"

I got a set of Euroweaves with Caps from him for $400, tho they were painted off-White and needed to be refinished.
                    1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                    1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                    1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                    1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

He has not sent pictures yet of the L6 I'm interested in.

I desire an E24.

Comment

Waste of time.. The only point in going out there anymore is just to say "I've been to sweet Pete's"

Parts a WAY overprices and the cars that are left are trashed.

It's a shame
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah..too bad. Figured he didn't want to send pics because he is old school or because they were so trashed. Seems both.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                            Ah..too bad. Figured he didn't want to send pics because he is old school or because they were so trashed. Seems both.
                            He mentioned he didn't have a camera when I was there last.. He was even kind of weird when I tried to take a photo of a Bavaria that I was going to possibly split with a friend.

It's worth the trip to say you've experienced the Legend that is Sweet Pete but that's it IMO haha
                            sigpic

Comment

If anyone has a rebuilt 3.73 LSD - or a lead on where I can get one locally - please let me know.

-Jeff
                              Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

If anyone has a auto iX and needs any drivetrain parts, I'm moving in 2 weeks, and don't want to scrap good parts. If someone wants to come pull whatever they need (engine / tranny / diffs / t case / d shaft) - I don't have the time - I'll let it go for really cheap. Would rather that than let it go to waste.

This offer is only for the drivetrain because I can't invest the time to remove it. Any other parts are still priced low, but not stupid low like this.

PM me if you need anything - and we can work it out. This offer is ONLY good through the weekend of the 21st. After that, I have no choice but to call a wrecker and let it go.

Oh, also have an M52. (yes, already pulled LOL) that someone can have for cheap as well. $250? Offer? PM me.

1986 325e - RIP
                                1987 528e - Sold
                                1989 325iX - Parted Out
                                1991 318iS - Sold
                                1991 325iS - Current

Comment

Working...
                                X