New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nhskibm View Post
    Hey all - have a set of Euroweaves coming up for sale. Waiting for my new shoes to show up but should be able to part with them in the next week or so. They are wrapped in Dunlap DZ102s that have about 5k miles on them. Wheels were refinished completely by rim pro a couple years ago - about the same 5k ago. Only posting locally because I'll include a complete set of Kuhmo tires with them as well. $1k picked up (I can meet) with the wheels, 2 sets of tires, and center caps.

Pic of car with wheels until I can snap some close-ups.
    Still available and off the car. Need to get them out of storage.
    Touring Build + Touring Complete (sold) - As featured in August 2010 Bimmer Magazine :)
    iX Build + iX Complete (sold)
    "Mtech 1" Build (work in progress)

Comment

Hey guys, I'm looking for a stock e30 radio with the code near boston. Please shoot me photos to 508 654 1313

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingbeauty View Post
        Hey guys, I'm looking for a stock e30 radio with the code near boston. Please shoot me photos to 508 654 1313

Just so you know you can obtain codes from the dealer as long as you have a radio serial number and vehicle registration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2 x 88 IXs, 91 318IS, 90, 97, 98, 01 M3s, 95 540I 6spd,

Current project 91 318is build thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385094

sigpic

Comment

Brand new, never mounted set of Kosei K1 (15x7) with 205/55/15 Dunlop Direzza DZ102's.
          $830 picked up in 03110

Email me - Chris@VSR1.com
          Below the radar...

Comment

Parting a 318Ti
            20160228_141847 by M-technik-3, on Flickr

Cheap source of a 5 lug Front & Rear, comes complete except for diff and axles $170 No Shipping

I am keeping drivetrain and few misc part but for most part everything is FS

2017-08-27_04-25-47 by M-technik-3, on Flickr

E36 Sports seats in Leather and powered Great for car with comfort seats that are collapsed. 20 a seat no shipping
            Last edited by M-technik-3; 02-19-2018, 06:48 AM.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Rear sedan seat ($250, excellent condition) - black leather, no rips/tears, arm rest, matching original headrests, 2 pieces (upper and lower)

Sedan door cards ($100, very good condition) - black leather, includes matching handles/arm rests, 4 pieces (front and rear doors)

Front sport seats ($200 good/fair condition) - black leather, passenger leather is worn but good with no tears or holes, driver is worn but good or fair overall with a single hole on each outer bolster (these would be the only sections that would need to be recovered, if desired), 2 pieces (driver and passenger)

M90 short block, head, misc other parts that I took off - PM me

Pick up only in Stamford, CT
              86Zinno

Comment

S50 crank $175 pickup in VT

S50 shortblock (with pistons, crank,etc) $225 with head $250

located in chittenden county

Comment

PM me about 318ti parts. Your box is full.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by packratbimmer View Post
                    PM me about 318ti parts. Your box is full.

Thanks
                    what are you looking for?

Comment

Black leather back seat, black door panels. If you have those, probably your front seats too.

Comment

Somebody looking a cheap hardtop?

Comment

Originally posted by 4drPwr View Post
                          Rear sedan seat ($250, excellent condition) - black leather, no rips/tears, arm rest, matching original headrests, 2 pieces (upper and lower)

Sedan door cards ($100, very good condition) - black leather, includes matching handles/arm rests, 4 pieces (front and rear doors)

Front sport seats ($200 good/fair condition) - black leather, passenger leather is worn but good with no tears or holes, driver is worn but good or fair overall with a single hole on each outer bolster (these would be the only sections that would need to be recovered, if desired), 2 pieces (driver and passenger)

M90 short block, head, misc other parts that I took off - PM me

Pick up only in Stamford, CT
                          Dusty, iPad pictures of seats for reference.
                          Attached Files
                          86Zinno

Comment

if anybody has a lead on a rear plastic bumper/bumper cover please PM me, prefer red but will take anything that's pretty local (im in quincy, ma)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                              if anybody has a lead on a rear plastic bumper/bumper cover please PM me, prefer red but will take anything that's pretty local (im in quincy, ma)
                              Pm Jon (vanilla gorilla) he has a few and lives in Quincy. He has posted in this thread a few times.

Comment

Nobody wants 5 lug set up in the region? Maybe we should make it a lemons car.

Comment

Working...
                                X