New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

i guess the other one got moved to the Tri-State section.

i have 4 Pirelli P6 235/45/17...SOLD
    ____
    10" Rockford Fosgate RFP3410 HE svc sub, 250w rms, 400w max, ported box ... $50obo no box, $80 obo w/ the ported box
    ____
    10" Rockford Fosgate RFP3410 HE svc sub, this one is blown, the cone has separated from the frame...$30obo
    ____
    10" Infinty Ref1060w, 275w rms, 1100w Max about 4 months old, no box .....$50obo no box, $90obo w/the ported box
    ____
    Alpine MRP-F300 4ch amp, perfect working condition, one of the screw holes for the side cover broke but the other is fine....$100 firm.
    4 ohms: 50 watts rms x 4 chan.
    2 ohms: 75 watts rms x 4 chan.
    Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts rms x 2 chan.

I will only trade for four 50 or 55 profile 15" tires or two 235/40/18's
    you can pm me or call/text 917-589-0550
    Last edited by mrmckie; 05-14-2012, 06:45 AM.
    "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
    1991 318is - the cruiser
    1989 325i - the rats nest

Most of my stuff in this thread. Shocks are sold.

Comment

Early Model Valance: ( Seriously going to throw this out this weekend if it doesn't go)

Premium Rear Speakers:
      SOLD

Thats it for now.
      Last edited by Tanktheory; 06-03-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Looking to get 4x100 15" or 16" wheels - nothing fancy, these are to replace 14" steels on my fiance's 318i.
        1976 2002 - "Augie"
        1976 2002 - "Ruby"
        1991 318i - "Ed"
        1995 525it - FOR SALE
        2001.5 S4 Avant 6MT - Family Hauler

Comment

Anybody have an alternator bracket for a 4cylinder? Mine is stripped, as per usual. I need the driver's side chrome trim for a 2 door too, the part that goes on the body.

Comment

^ just get it from the dealer, they're cheap (and shiny!). Got one myself a few months ago. Used is going to be hard to find, and probably stripped like yours anyway.

I might have chrome trim for you though, I'll take a look this weekend.
            '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
            '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Yeah it's time for another order from Pelican anyway, guess I'll just go for that. The trim would be great though if you have it.

Thanks!

Comment

^ I ordered one to norwood maybe like 8 months ago and never went to pick it up heh. so it's probably still in stock!

Comment

WTB: front strut housings,
                  "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                  1991 318is - the cruiser
                  1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Looking for blue front sport seats for an 87 325e in good shape without tears (existing seats are torn to hell and back). I don't need the rears as those are in good shape.

Comment

WTB: passenger side fender for late model coupe

Comment

More Stuff...

2.7e Motor complete with Good Clutch and Flywheel - Will sell this on the cheap I really just want it gone. $200

Performance Chip for the "e" motor installed in dme already - $200

TSW Revo Rims with Brand New Tires 16" and all components - $800. Selling because I converted to 5-Lug.

IX Body Kit - Great Shape All tabs are there - $200

Comment

FS 2.7e Engine/trans complete all accessories, Ebay header, "sharky" performance chip installed in the computer.

Located in CT on the mass line just off 91.

$300 obo gets it all
                          Drifter??? High Quality Rack Spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
                            WTB: front strut housings,
                            My mechanic just picked up a set from Euro Depot in Concord, NH. Check them out to see if they have any more.

Comment

Working...
                            X