Anyone have a window switch sitting around?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueBMW
    Is your existing switch repairable? I always seemed to be able to make them work by cleaning / sanding all the little contacts inside.
    I'll have to try that. I haven't experimented with it, I needed to go somewhere so I just rolled up my window (thankfully) and left it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueBMW
    replied
    Is your existing switch repairable? I always seemed to be able to make them work by cleaning / sanding all the little contacts inside.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by gregslow318i
    your women.... straight trade
    granny is a little lonely back at home...

    Leave a comment:


  • gregslow318i
    replied
    your women.... straight trade

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    I want your two stage small base switches.

    Got pigtails?
    I PM'd you a long time ago and you were going to swing by and get everything you wanted. At this point I just have the switches.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    I want your two stage small base switches.

    Got pigtails?

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    I think I've got a few you can have for free.

    Or you can step up to the E36 switches, which are much, much nicer.
    I have some two touch e36... don't think they work. (98 328is)

    Are you ever down south? If greg and I don't work something out I'll have to head north.

    Originally posted by daniel
    I have one, but it's an HDR version so I don't think you'd like it.
    :rofl: I'm never going to live that down. On the plus side I haven't seen any more HDR images around. ;) (kidding)

    Originally posted by gregslow318i
    yes...
    How much you want greg...?

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    I have one, but it's an HDR version so I don't think you'd like it.

    LAWLZ. you would!

    Leave a comment:


  • gregslow318i
    replied
    yes...

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    I have one, but it's an HDR version so I don't think you'd like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    I think I've got a few you can have for free.

    Or you can step up to the E36 switches, which are much, much nicer.

    Leave a comment:


  • namsayin
    replied
    you shoulda asked me before i dumped my shell!

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    started a topic Anyone have a window switch sitting around?

    Anyone have a window switch sitting around?

    I was driving home the other day and my window wouldn't roll up... so I switched the pass/driver side switches and it went right up.

    Thus, I'm looking for a switch.

    Let me know, greg maybe you have one?
Working...