Plans for Halloween?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10Toes
    replied
    Saturday I'm going to Crivs and getting wasted on Four Loko.

    Leave a comment:


  • e304m3
    replied
    be here at cwu, and dont let those dumbass freshman who thought they all got ruphied (if that how you spell it) and really just drank too much four loko. we get down.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by gregslow318i
    that a boy....get money dance with beezies
    Don't be hatin'

    Leave a comment:


  • gregslow318i
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    Chill at UW on friday. woot. Too bad halloween is a sunday and I have a ton of school work in the following days.
    that a boy....get money dance with beezies

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    Originally posted by Beastolizer
    no thats not mine. I know which one you're talking about though. I see it all the time. Mine's much nicer than that :D I should have my car up here by spring quarter though, so you will be seeing plenty of it then!

    but yeah, people underestimate Western's party side :-D
    They definitely do! i cruise by western abunch trying to drift in the rain lol ill be seeing you around!

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    bar hoppimg

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Chill at UW on friday. woot. Too bad halloween is a sunday and I have a ton of school work in the following days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    Originally posted by Killacortes
    i love drinking at western is that you i see parked next to the ridge?? i drive a 4dr brillintrot. and i will be mobbing around bham this weekend from kegger to kegger
    no thats not mine. I know which one you're talking about though. I see it all the time. Mine's much nicer than that :D I should have my car up here by spring quarter though, so you will be seeing plenty of it then!

    but yeah, people underestimate Western's party side :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    i love drinking at western is that you i see parked next to the ridge?? i drive a 4dr brillintrot. and i will be mobbing around bham this weekend from kegger to kegger

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    I plan to be in a constant state of being hungover and drunk up here in Bellingham for the weekend. Yes, we here at Western know how to drink...

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    Originally posted by ahriley91
    Also known as Pullman water.
    lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Pullman is a shit show. Plan on getting a std if you go out there.

    Leave a comment:


  • ahriley91
    replied
    Originally posted by Knoepfler
    Washington state university

    nothin but sluts and busch light all hours of the night it's a great time
    Also known as Pullman water.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    The wife and I are going as Wednesday and Pugsley (The Addams Family kids) to a huge Halloween party on Friday night thrown by the local radio station and a bunch of other businesses, usually a huge fucking riot of a party. Then the next night, we're going to a live performance/showing of Rocky Horror, I can't fucking wait!

    Leave a comment:


  • Knoepfler
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    What is this Pullman?
    Washington state university

    nothin but sluts and busch light all hours of the night it's a great time

    Leave a comment:

Working...