PNW Roundel sticker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Henna30
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryann
    These are 78mm, roughly 3". Perfect for use as roundel overlays for the e34. ;)

    Please PM me for transaction information.

    Pm'd!! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30damen
    replied
    These are awesome! I'll take 4

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    These are cool, might get one to slap on my water bottle. PM inbound.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    These are 78mm, roughly 3". Perfect for use as roundel overlays for the e34. ;)

    Please PM me for transaction information.

    Leave a comment:


  • Henna30
    replied
    Id like a couple! where do i send $$$ to??

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Are those the bigger ones? Might be in for a few. Lemme know.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    *like*

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    I have a fresh batch of 78mm PNW roundel stickers available and ready to mail, $1/ea. PM me with your order.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Ahhhhhh. Thanks Ryan. See you in a couple of weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    I have 2 small ones left, been saving them just for you Keith.:)

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Stopsign=owned. Do you still have the small ones?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I'll take 5, buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    I shall buy a couple Ryan.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Mother of God.... O.o

    Leave a comment:

Working...