Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Whoops
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

    Comment


      No, I had one on my e30 then ise happened and it was trash

      Then I ran a legit IS lip from a 1991 318is with original cosmoline

      Then I was at a junkyard yesterday and found a good one

      Comment


        Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        No, I had one on my e30 then ise happened and it was trash

        Then I ran a legit IS lip from a 1991 318is with original cosmoline

        Then I was at a junkyard yesterday and found a good one
        Are you really proud of that?

        Comment


          Yes I am because those are really hard to come by

          Comment


            Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            Yes I am because those are really hard to come by
            Are you super serious?

            Comment


              How many cars here have IS lips that came off a car from the factory.. next to none

              Comment


                Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                How many cars here have IS lips that came off a car from the factory.. next to none
                :wgaf:

                Comment


                  I see nothing has changed here...
                  -Andy

                  Comment


                    I got a bell housing for an m30/m10 at the junkyard. Commence project 5 speed. I knew the bell housing was gonna be a pain to find, but I kept my eyes open and found one in the rain. Had a shit trans behind it, so I left it. Now to get a pedal box, ds, and a nice 265/5 dogleg!

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      You left a 265 at the wrecking yard?
                      Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
                      @autobahnmotorsport
                      '88 M5 | '89 330is

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                        I got a bell housing for an m30/m10 at the junkyard. Commence project 5 speed. I knew the bell housing was gonna be a pain to find, but I kept my eyes open and found one in the rain. Had a shit trans behind it, so I left it. Now to get a pedal box, ds, and a nice 265/5 dogleg!
                        I want a dogleg... haha

                        Im actually glad the rain and clouds are back, when its sunny out its freaking cold.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

                        Comment


                          I just want my shifter to not have more slop than my ex gf.


                          Project log -- DIRTY 30

                          2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                            I just want my shifter to not have more slop than my ex gf.
                            Does that mean you can only get it into thirds or fourths? :D
                            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

                            Comment


                              Here are BMW pictures from Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland on Saturday:





                              1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

                              Comment


                                Awesome, I should have come up for that.
                                -Andy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X