Leave a comment:

• Metallated
    replied
    I'd let ya if my car was running...

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    damn this thread is dead!...

Flying up to Seattle next Thursday. I need a car for a few days, was hoping to try out something fun on Turo, but its all Prius' ... anyone got an E30 thats sitting and wants to let me circulate the fluids for a few days? Really just need the car Friday until Sunday morning. Otherwise Im getting a Chevy Cruze because its basically the only manual car available lol

Leave a comment:

• Wolfman
    replied
    [QUOTE=delamaize;n9879143]Hey doods, I'm still alive, Been Busy AF with work, and life in general.

I'm heading back to the Fatherland to see my daughter. I'm stoked about that.
    I still have the Dumpster fire, had to miss the picnic this year, because I was in Germany, seeing my daughter.
    My Daughter and her mother have at least 2 if not 3 more years in Germany, It's really tempting to try to find a Touring to bring back. Of course if I do that, I'm packing that bitch with Euro parts to bring back with me! lol

I sold the 750iL I had, It just had too much rust, and I couldn't justify the cost of rebuilding the V12 to use in my other project, Speaking of that...
    My new project is a 1936/37 Chevy Dump truck that was my great grandfathers. I'm building a hot rod out of it. Work is slow, but I'm getting things done. Where this ties into BMW? Well, I'm back and forth on a few different drive trains. As I mentioned, I was planning on rebuilding the V12 (M70B50), and converting it to run on multiple carbs. But the cost of the rebuilding the 300K mile'd motor was just too expensive. So I've been looking at maybe doing a M60B40, Since I have experience with that motor in the dumpster fire. The Challenge with that one will be trying to find a good, low milage M60B40, that was well maintained. I'm also looking at just doing a SBC, or a LS, I have not decided yet. I see what I want to do in my head, I just have to make it happen.

Another hobby has presented it's self to me recently. I have started collecting and repairing classic arcade machines. So far I've got 9 machine, Ms. Pacman, Frogger, Gyruss, OutRun, Nintendo DualSystem (with Vs. Excitebike and Vs. SMB), Arkinoid, Pole Position, and another cabinet that is running emulation. Pretty fun having all these old games that I remember playing when I was a kid. Anyone that is interested, their is a show every year, called Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show that happens in Tacoma. I usually have my machines there, along with another 400+ Arcade and pinball machines. This year it's June 5th - 7th at the Tacoma Convention Center. If you're into old games, it's worth checking out. http://www.nwpinballshow.com/[/QUOTE

Fixed

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by delamaize View Post

I'm not gonna sell mine for a while, But I do see them come up for sale. The next time I find one, I'll PM you. Most of them require some work to get them going again.
    Appreciate it. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    Dude. If you ever want to sell the Ms. Pac-Man machine...I'm your huckleberry...would love to have one for the shop.

Glad to see you around still. Safe travels overseas.
    I'm not gonna sell mine for a while, But I do see them come up for sale. The next time I find one, I'll PM you. Most of them require some work to get them going again.

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Anyone going to the pir today? 44th ANNUAL CASCADE ENDURO(S)

Cascade Sports Car Club - Club Racing

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Portland Int'l Raceway, Portland, OR

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Dude. If you ever want to sell the Ms. Pac-Man machine...I'm your huckleberry...would love to have one for the shop.

Glad to see you around still. Safe travels overseas.

Leave a comment:

• delamaize
    replied
    Hey doods, I'm still alive, Been Busy AF with work, and life in general.

I'm heading back to the Motherland to see my daughter. I'm stoked about that.
    I still have the Dumpster fire, had to miss the picnic this year, because I was in Germany, seeing my daughter.
    My Daughter and her mother have at least 2 if not 3 more years in Germany, It's really tempting to try to find a Touring to bring back. Of course if I do that, I'm packing that bitch with Euro parts to bring back with me! lol

I sold the 750iL I had, It just had too much rust, and I couldn't justify the cost of rebuilding the V12 to use in my other project, Speaking of that...
    My new project is a 1936/37 Chevy Dump truck that was my great grandfathers. I'm building a hot rod out of it. Work is slow, but I'm getting things done. Where this ties into BMW? Well, I'm back and forth on a few different drive trains. As I mentioned, I was planning on rebuilding the V12 (M70B50), and converting it to run on multiple carbs. But the cost of the rebuilding the 300K mile'd motor was just too expensive. So I've been looking at maybe doing a M60B40, Since I have experience with that motor in the dumpster fire. The Challenge with that one will be trying to find a good, low milage M60B40, that was well maintained. I'm also looking at just doing a SBC, or a LS, I have not decided yet. I see what I want to do in my head, I just have to make it happen.

Another hobby has presented it's self to me recently. I have started collecting and repairing classic arcade machines. So far I've got 9 machine, Ms. Pacman, Frogger, Gyruss, OutRun, Nintendo DualSystem (with Vs. Excitebike and Vs. SMB), Arkinoid, Pole Position, and another cabinet that is running emulation. Pretty fun having all these old games that I remember playing when I was a kid. Anyone that is interested, their is a show every year, called Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show that happens in Tacoma. I usually have my machines there, along with another 400+ Arcade and pinball machines. This year it's June 5th - 7th at the Tacoma Convention Center. If you're into old games, it's worth checking out. http://www.nwpinballshow.com/

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    I am in you!

I finally made it to the land of no smog/BAR
    You're so deep!

Welcome, it's a good place to be.

Leave a comment:

• Metallated
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    I am in you!

Congrats!!

Make sure you get collector plates for registration too lol

Cya around

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    I am in you!

Leave a comment:

• Matt-B
    replied
    It’s hard the use the forum now, I don’t want to spend forever looking for threads

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Habla View Post

Pre or post m52 swap? If this crank sensor and tuneup doesnt do it, then I'm putting the 2.8 in. I just still don't know that I can let it go, for sentimental reasons...

If the body and paint are presentable, I know he would take it the way it sits...

I get it, though. Some cars are meant to stick with us, long term.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X