• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love a quite m42
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Any reason why the Hate is strong within this *sub-forum* lately?
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while! How the fuck have you been, Jay?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while! How the fuck have you been, Jay?
          Tired my friend, very tired. How about yourself? Also, since tax season is on the rise, keep an eye out for any really good shells around $500-$1000+ please. Should schedule a R3v Texas Hold'em night at my house for you guys to hangout. Pizza & Hold'em

Comment

Tired my friend, very tired. How about yourself? Also, since tax season is on the rise, keep an eye out for any really good shells around $500-$1000+ please. Should schedule a R3v Texas Hold'em night at my house for you guys to hangout. Pizza & Hold'em
            Doing ok. Life seems to be one headache after another, but it's looking up as of late. Tacoma bound in 20 minutes to get an S50 for the red car (finally.)

I've seen a fair amount of shells pop up recently. Pretty sure I still have your number, so I'll shoot you a text if I find anything of any interest. There have been a few decent ones lately that weren't a bad deal...

Comment

To many fucking trolls jay this place has gone to shit whether people want to hear or admit it
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                To many fucking trolls jay this place has gone to shit whether people want to hear or admit it

Comment

Is this all you do now? You are a serious broken record

Comment

Tacoma bound in 20 minutes to get an S50 for the red car (finally.)

I've seen a fair amount of shells pop up recently. Pretty sure I still have your number, so I'll shoot you a text if I find anything of any interest. There have been a few decent ones lately that weren't a bad deal...
                    Where the hell do you find them? Check CL daily. Congrats on the power upgrade :up:

Nothing an old-fashion football game wouldn't solve!
                    Last edited by HarukoE30; 01-12-2013, 12:48 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Where the hell do you find them? Check CL daily. Congrats on the power upgrade :up:
                      Usually CL, just gotta be on the ball, my friend!

Comment

Usually CL, just gotta be on the ball, my friend!
                        20 credits hours, 40+ at the job, & 90 mins. massage sessions 3 times a week. Damn I need to find more time :(

Comment

20 credits hours, 40+ at the job, & 90 mins. massage sessions 3 times a week. Damn I need to find more time :(
                          Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Talk about busy, I retract my original comment! I will keep an eye out for you buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                            Is this all you do now? You are a serious broken record
                            Ian your the main fucking troll not that I give two fucking shits but we all have to entertain our selfs somehow right
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Talk about busy, I retract my original comment! I will keep an eye out for you buddy.
                              Everyone is busy in their own special way. 2-DR perferred btw...thanks again!

Ian your the main fucking troll not that I give two fucking shits but we all have to entertain our selfs somehow right
                              Everyone is so friendly in person haha

Time to look at dates for a meet. Ice should be moving out in the coming weeks.

Comment

Everyone is busy in their own special way. 2-DR perferred btw...thanks again!
                                Word. I'm on the hunt for one, myself. Schwarz late model, pre airbag. Almost as hard as finding a nice zinno...ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X