Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thanks Phil. It runs and drives but needs cosmetic work which I'll never get around to. I probably should just sell it.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Keith M View Post
      Thanks Phil. It runs and drives but needs cosmetic work which I'll never get around to. I probably should just sell it.
      :(

      Comment


        That black one looks like it can be saved. Mostly stick on auto zone parts.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

        Comment


          Any of you have a single (1) 5x120 15" wheel around they would be willing to part with? I need a spare.
          -Andy

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
            Finished running/cutting the IC pipes for the 240 as well -

            Bees knees.... God I want A 240sx

            Comment


              Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
              ^ actually looking to buy the car right now.
              Originally posted by James Crivellone
              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

              Comment


                That is an amazzing ad.

                Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
                Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                  Any of you have a single (1) 5x120 15" wheel around they would be willing to part with? I need a spare.
                  I got a metric you can have.

                  Comment


                    http://www.stanceworks.com/2013/01/w...nce-redefined/

                    How far is too far stanceworks, gawd. The flares on those rears make the car look awful.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

                    Comment


                      I can haz wheel?

                      Pm or call/text me
                      541-653-4895
                      -Andy

                      Comment


                        Did a bunch of little shit to the e30 today. Cleaned up a bunch of wiring, cleaned out my trunk. I need a pretty panel for my amps/box in a bad way. Added some zip ties to my wiring under hood, it needes it badly. I need to find an m3 or late 318i harness cover.
                        -Andy

                        Comment


                          http://vimeo.com/57421694
                          Speechless...
                          Alpinewhite 318i

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                            Did a bunch of little shit to the e30 today. Cleaned up a bunch of wiring, cleaned out my trunk. I need a pretty panel for my amps/box in a bad way. Added some zip ties to my wiring under hood, it needes it badly. I need to find an m3 or late 318i harness cover.
                            oh man a clean trunk?! There goes all that traction you had ;) I cleaned out my e34's trunk back into the e30 haha. Just going to bounce everything back and forth
                            1987 325 project

                            Comment


                              My headgasket kit arrived from Blunt and its a Victor Reinz kit. I also got VR headbolts. I'm sending back the headgasket kit in favor of a Goetze, but I'm not sure what to do about the headbolts since he says he hasnt heard of people having issues with them. Also the OEM headbolts will take a week to get.

                              thoughts?
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                              Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                              Originally posted by Melon
                              Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

                              Comment


                                Fuck VR. I just ordered a pan gasket and vc gasket from Blunt that were both VR. I will not be using either.
                                Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
                                @autobahnmotorsport
                                '88 M5 | '88 535i | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 530i

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X