Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/3580866904.html

    such a pretty car but why m20!

    Comment


      Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Sales tax though is more efficient tax collection than income based taxes!
      There is literally nothing worse than listening to a teenager taking an entry level economics class and trying to talk about the real world like you have a fucking clue about anything.

      Comment


        Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        There is literally nothing worse than listening to a teenager taking an entry level economics class and trying to talk about the real world like you have a fucking clue about anything.
        bahahahahahahhaahazhaahhahahaha
        Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
        @autobahnmotorsport
        '88 M5 | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '00 M5 | '03 325it

        Comment


          Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          There is literally nothing worse than listening to a teenager taking an entry level economics class and trying to talk about the real world like you have a fucking clue about anything.
          He lives there so it must be the best, typical teenager mind set. Anyone who think a e34 with an M20 is a pretty car is delusional

          Comment


            Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Why?
            Because feels good man

            Cause racecar

            Cause

            Cuz

            Comment


              Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              There is literally nothing worse...
              Well, besides listening to Austin talk, about anything. :p

              Comment


                Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                There is literally nothing worse than listening to a teenager taking an entry level economics class and trying to talk about the real world like you have a fucking clue about anything.
                You have a choice, you don't have to come on r3v.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                  You have a choice, you don't have to come on r3v.
                  but we all come to r3v for the shenanigans

                  ps: i see you have been on a posting spree.....

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by en318ispdx View Post
                    but we all come to r3v for the shenanigans

                    ps: I see you have been on a posting spree.....
                    8)

                    Comment


                      Well Im outta here

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        Well Im outta here
                        Where are you going toes?

                        Comment


                          Haha, wow, from all of the terrible things that people in this very thread have said about you, that's the straw that broke the camel's back? lol

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            Haha, wow, from all of the terrible things that people in this very thread have said about you, that's the straw that broke the camel's back? lol
                            He was probably just headed out for school.

                            Comment


                              You bumper tuck that e28 twelvism?
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                You bumper tuck that e28 twelvism?
                                I hope not, thats for kids. Real men rock euro bumpers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X