No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

240g in a bit, cheuk hit me up for it already though so he's got dibs for now.[/QUOTE]

PM me if he bails
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

I was gonna buy that 190d from my friend I has a change of heart the tranny got stuck in first and these are the steps to fix it Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362805105.624462.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	7152428

Comment

Lololololololololol
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Go in reverse fast? That thing can go fast?
          -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post

In my blood haha my dad's from this scene
            So jealous. I love bosozoku cars I want to start that trend in the PNW

Comment

Getting an early start tomorrow. Doing timing cover seals and front crank seal on the s50 and ripping the m50 out. I'll be so happy to have it all done. Just lacked complete motivation to do it all.

Rebuilt the pink top injectors on the white car today, too. #6 injector was missing the pintle cap, o-ring and washer. Seems to run much better now :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                Go in reverse fast? That thing can go fast?
                About as fast as my bicycle.

Comment

Are you sure its even THAT fast? Haha, i know how slow those damn things are, i also know how fast a bicycle can be. >_>
                  -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                    PM me if he bails
                    Word, its not for sure though keep you posted on what goes down, ideally I want to keep it haha

Originally posted by camip View Post
                    So jealous. I love bosozoku cars I want to start that trend in the PNW
                    God no lol I can see all the hondas now.... I' down for a mild zokusha trend but it'll kinda loose its soul stateside imo.

Comment

Top speed 99 I've only been able to hit 80 there is definetly faster bicycles

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Rebuilt the pink top injectors on the white car today, too. #6 injector was missing the pintle cap, o-ring and washer. Seems to run much better now :roll:
                        Should ask Ryann and Keith M about my injectors haha get that s50 done.

Edit: want to say darker than the black of night, and crazy amounts of deposits, but Ryann got it out.
                        Last edited by HarukoE30; 03-09-2013, 08:04 AM. Reason: edit
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Just need to figure out a weird issue with the MAF. Doesn't like to run as well with it plugged in.

Comment

Sick beatboxing

Last edited by EN318isPDX; 03-09-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

S50 is ready to go in (well, besides a few little things.) M50 should be out of the car in an hour!

Comment

SO we got a happy camper!! picked up an e30 today! finally!!!

And yes it does need some work! but im still excited dirt cheap and very nice interior.

So if anyone happens to want to lend me a cherry picker?:)
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                                1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                                1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                                1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                                (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                                1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                                2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                                2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Working...
                                X