PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude i have an m50, this is not for my 318is motor
    Last edited by Matt-B; 03-03-2011, 06:53 PM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      dude i have an m50
      dude is it in yet?

Comment

going to go ahead a say a week and a half...just got my last parts today

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          going to go ahead a say a week and a half...just got my last parts today
          nice... just got my swap started today for the first time, amazing feeling. good luck with yours

Comment

Originally posted by Knoepfler View Post
            dude is it in yet?
            That's what she said....

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
              That's what she said....
              :rofl:
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That's what he said....
                Fixed.
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

So anyone wanna do a meet and help me do a center support bearing replacement? Mine is gettin pretty bad and it sounds like the driveline is smacking on the bottom of my car... I finally have a little bit of cash and it needs to be done... I dont have a garage to use due to the ix being down and I dont have air tools to make it a 20 minute job... I couldn't get it off when I did my guibo so I don't know what the deal is... I don't have the part yet but I will be ordering it tomorrow and also checkin with Kuni BMW. So who's up for it? I would love to check out the Horsepower freaks shop if that guy is down, but any help would be cool...
                  CBAKE
                  86 Eta (sold)
                  88 325ix (sold)
                  87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by cbake82 View Post
                    So anyone wanna do a meet and help me do a center support bearing replacement? Mine is gettin pretty bad and it sounds like the driveline is smacking on the bottom of my car... I finally have a little bit of cash and it needs to be done... I dont have a garage to use due to the ix being down and I dont have air tools to make it a 20 minute job... I couldn't get it off when I did my guibo so I don't know what the deal is... I don't have the part yet but I will be ordering it tomorrow and also checkin with Kuni BMW. So who's up for it? I would love to check out the if that guy is down, but any help would be cool...
                    you have to split the drive shaft and pre load that center support... kind of a pain.. order a febi one from pelican.. pretty cheap if i recall.

Comment

Snag one locally. I work at Kuni, so thats a good choice. :) CSBs are actually cake to do. Takes about 90 min on jack stands. 1/2 that on a lift with the right tools present. Separating the driveshaft and preloading the csb are the easiest part. Hardest is removing the four diff flange bolts, and pulling the bearing off. And those arent even hard.
                      sigpic

Comment

just take it to a driveshaft place its hella cheap
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Matt, you sell that M42 yet?

Comment

yea why?

Comment

Matt, you sell that M42 yet?
                              fail...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I had 2 for sale threads lol

Comment

Working...
                                X