No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the a P/N on the manifolds that you can use?

I will be replacing my manifolds with headers, any recommendations for new studs? I was thinking id just go OEM.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      Sounds like a fun plan! Joel get that MG. The coupes are ill and I'm imagining it in yellow with black stripes. Must look super nostalgic.
      As it sits in his garage (he's currently redoing some of the brightwork/hood and rebuilding a Vespa Rally250). I want it something awful but still want my Sonett III something awful, the e30 may have to live outside at some point if I end up with both of those.

Last edited by OldDrunkenSailor; 05-02-2013, 05:52 PM. Reason: oops
      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
      2010 Buell XB9SX
      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

That's kinda neat!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

any you guys want a Yakima roof rack towes, rails, key, and a custom wood rack?

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
          89 red 535i 4dr- sold
          87 black 325e 2dr- DD
          84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

Originally posted by camren123 View Post
            any you guys want a Yakima roof rack towes, rails, key, and a custom wood rack?
            Maybe... I'd kinda like to see it closer, I didn't look too closely at dicks
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
              Love me some Mk1 action!
              you rang?

Took my 77 autocrossing this past sunday, first time ever. Was tons of fun. It was great schooling 90% of the Subaru owners who thought their AWD and turbo power would own the course. FWD & a 100bhp 8v NA four banger showed them whats up. Cant imagine what my E30 will do, but I hope to get it on a real course, not a parking lot
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^^ I am so jelly! What trim kit is that??? They are so light and nimble it's just unfair haha.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                  so fuck i don't have any inverted torx bits to continue working on my car ... any of you guys? or i guess how did you tak off the transmission sheild to get to the oil pan
                  Did you end up getting the right socket? You can borrow my set tomorrow if you want?
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                    you rang?

I've tried buying my buddies 80golf a ton of times over the years. Driven it a few times and it's ridiculously fun. So visceral.

84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

DAMN IT.

Jeff Hanneman died earlier today. I was going to go see them the next time they came through town.

Ugh. I'm sad right now.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                        ^^ I am so jelly! What trim kit is that??? They are so light and nimble it's just unfair haha.
                        Kyle, its called a clipper kit, its the bumpers, flares and side skirts from the 90-92 Cabriolets. 16" wheels usually dont look good on mk1s but with the kit it looks pretty badass IMO.

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                        I've tried buying my buddies 80golf a ton of times over the years. Driven it a few times and it's ridiculously fun. So visceral.
                        mine just has the rabbit gti motor which is just a 1.8L 8v, but it has all the bolt ons. mine also has h&r coils, swaybars, stress bars and 11" brakes. a damn good combo for autocross. Interior is sparce, just two Recaro knockoffs, a late model german dash, autometer gauges and an 8 track player
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                          Kyle, its called a clipper kit, its the bumpers, flares and side skirts from the 90-92 Cabriolets. 16" wheels usually dont look good on mk1s but with the kit it looks pretty badass IMO.
                          No that is straight wicked man! Killer setup, i bet it kicks ass in auto-x :D

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                            Agreed, even if its real. You could buy two brand new Subaru BRZ's for that....
                            I would buy a BRZ, turbo it and buy an E30 and M52 Turbo that for $60k. Lol
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

The part #'s are different but my interweb searches kinda have me confused.

Can anyone with experience tell me if in fact the 325i and 325e exhaust manifolds are the same? I've got both sets, but I didnt' mark which ones are from the 325i. Stuck at work and I keep thinking about this psuedo predicament.
                              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              I want to say eta manifolds are more restrictive.
                              Strictly Eta says the Eta ones are slightly more restrictive but you can use them. Great, now I get to eyeball and compare manifolds with the ones that are on the iX M20 in the garage. Fun.

Could be worse I suppose. My girl is working ALL WEEKEND which means i'll pretty much be spending every minute from 6am-3pm getting the finishing touches worked out on the 2.7i and prepping the Poop Coupe for the drop in. So dope seeing everything come together.

Just know now what people say when they say, "It's the little details, that will get you in the end."

On my first car I had to run with the Eta Exhaust all the way down to where the cat would normally go if I had it. Ran it like that for about 6 months as exhaust parts were on the high end it seemed. As you know about the restriction, but otherwise it works & all I did was use longer wiring to connect the O2 sensor & all 3 of my cluster's including the Eta came out great.

Never had one issue with the car, so if it's something you need to use for NOW, go for it Kid325e :up:
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                                DAMN IT.

Jeff Hanneman died earlier today. I was going to go see them the next time they came through town.

Ugh. I'm sad right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lodCjSNaMI
                                Me too. I went to 8 Slayer concerts over the last 20 years. Always a good show.
                                Rip Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X