PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Fuck dash swaps outside. So goddamn hot...my ginger ass is burning up.
    Lol I just walked 25 miles and drank2 beers I am do drunk, now I'm getting a massage this id a great day!!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
      Any suggestions on a good USB stereo for the E30, just tired of using CD's. Price range can be between $80-150
      Kenwoods are good, semi-match the amber and are usually all black instead of that silly silver coloring that JVC and Alpine put on their plastic.

The one with USB and Aux is like 89$
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
        Lol I just walked 25 miles and drank2 beers I am do drunk, now I'm getting a massage this id a great day!!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
        bahahahahahahah right on buddy :up:
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Sometimes a young man just wants to fly a stunt kite..
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Dash is in, first dash install was a success! Removed at least 10 of them, but never installed one. Was a little more time consuming than I anticipated since I didn't get to break anything during removal :( lol

Comment

Good work! Did you cut up your hands and arms? haha
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Fuck dash swaps...did both my cars, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  Good work! Did you cut up your hands and arms? haha
                  Surprisingly, no! But I did break my HVAC panel on re installation :( oh well, glad I have a spare or ten.

Comment

Hardest thing I've ever had to do to my car.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      Personally, I would never look at an iX that has been towed like that. Even if it was done the "right" way. The right way is a flat bed. haha.

He got the car for dirt anyway, why skimp on getting it home in one piece. Towing it your way could ruin what's left of the AWD system if it's still working at all anyway.

Were you guys able to verify that the drivetrain is all good as far as AWD goes? Lots of history on it?
                      She has been very honest to me as to maintenance on the car. It was her solid daily and states that the drivetrain is in good shape and all functions as should. She has more then enough money, I sold her a car today and she stated that she couldn't believe how well it did in the snow and her mechanic said that as of last month, a full inspection was done, including the operational status of te awd drivetrain.

sigpic

Comment

I live in a world of facts. Unless I know it to be true by my own findings I don't trust it. Especially with these 20+ year old cars. Not saying its not a straight car, but records, receipts, and history talks.

Someone just saying, "Trust me, its all good!' Doesn't work for me. Haha.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Either its a good thing it got saved instead of ending up in a yard or whatever. Its in good hands now. Just hoping its not a lemon. I saw pictures, looks like the passenger side had a run in with a pole the whole length of the car!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Does anyone know if anybody LOCAL has the WHODWHO PNP Megasquirt setup? I'd love to go for a ride with someone who has one installed, even better if you have a tune setup for your specific car!
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Looks like I will be tackling the second part of the project tomorrow...carpet and seat swap. In the same weather. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Looks like I will be tackling the second part of the project tomorrow...carpet and seat swap. In the same weather. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
                                Should have done the carpet with dash out, now you're gonna have to cut around the heater core

Comment

Working...
                                X