Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking apart headlights is not fun whatsoever

Comment

I bet it's more fun than installing an engine with the trans attached, only to tear the trans back off the next night to replace the TOB. Haha.

Never had a car with a lightweight flywheel and brand new clutch. Pretty excited to drive it!
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

And i broke one. I need a low beam us elipsoid lense any body have one?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          Was it a harbor freight tap?
          Nope, Irwin :?
          -Peter
          '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
          '91 318is slicktop project
          '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
          '00 Tundra

Comment

Yayyyyyyyyyy
            -Peter
            '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
            '91 318is slicktop project
            '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
            '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post

Yayyyyyyyyyy
              He'll yeah. I love getting presents that I have to pay for!!

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post

Yayyyyyyyyyy
                He'll yeah. I love getting presents that I have to pay for!!

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Since I have the head off my m50 and at the machine shop, would it be worth it to do a cam upgrade? A quick search I find the intake>exhaust swap + schrick intake. At $90 for a regrind from Delta, it's kind of tempting?
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I wouldn't on an M50. You lose a lot of "off the line" torque. Unless that doesn't bother you, then, by all means...
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      I wouldn't on an M50. You lose a lot of "off the line" torque. Unless that doesn't bother you, then, by all means...
                      Isn't your m50 cammed?

Comment

Yup, and I didn't do it. I could tell a difference between a stock M50 and this one. Not a big deal because it makes up for it when it hits VANOS all the way to redline, but I still notice it.

Comment

Yup, and I didn't do it. I could tell a difference between a stock M50 and this one. Not a big deal because it makes up for it when it hits VANOS all the way to redline, but I still notice it.
                          I need to drive that thing before you part it. Still not sure if I wanna finish the 2.7i or not.

Comment

Sell off your M20 stuff and buy an S5x and be done.

Comment

Sell off your M20 stuff and buy an S5x and be done.
                              I think if I don't put the m20 in my car i think ill still build/boost it and drop it in an e21 or 2002.

Comment

Nah, just sell it. Otherwise you'd be fitting to find a decent E21, and then the next to unobtainium M20 E21 subframe.

You can go ahead and drop off the M20 at my house, I'll put it to good use. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X