• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to do a photoshoot with this new car and my e30 together
    My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

For the first time in a year and a half I havnt driven my e30 for a week. I've been driving an s10 and a Camry, they were both very nice cars comfortable cars I really enjoyed both of them.

I started up the e30 today, it took a minute, but it fired, followed by rattles, knocks, and a quite large plume of smoke, shifters so sloppy I put it in third and killed it. I made my way down to the freeway getting jostled around by every bump I hit, has trouble pulling into the driveway to get coffee, I couldn't hear myself think, my whole front end shakes now, it was horrible.

I loved every minute of it, I've decided not to get rid of it....

It should go without saying I'm no longer looking for a new shell.

Comment

I thought you replaced that control arm?

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Not yet, I need to get ball joints and tie rods. I'm probably just gonna say fuck it and order another Lemforder kit and replace everything again.

I havnt even looked at the car I parked it in the carport planning on stripping it and walking away from it. Brand new wheels are still in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            Not yet, I need to get ball joints and tie rods. I'm probably just gonna say fuck it and order another Lemforder kit and replace everything again.
            Had a buddy with something similar happen.. Brand new control arm with ~1000 miles bent beyond repair.. Sucks but could always be way worse.. Probably shouldnt be driving it though ;)

Comment

I'm moving this week, I've already moved all my tools, everything is between two houses right now, I'm gonna get it sorted out after the 1st

Comment

you getting out of the game altogether? or just gonna build another that isn't as much of a kidney killer?
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Going to keep it, probably make it more of a kidney killer.

Comment

Going to keep it, probably make it more of a kidney killer.
                    Good deal.
                    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                      So my Wagon that I bought has electrical gremlins up the wazu. I don't have windows, locks, or cluster lights. Anyone savvy with diagnosing electrical problems? 94 E34 525iT.
                      I had no windows, locks, and fan in white car, was the unloader relay

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        Where is this at?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

On e30s, its 1 of the 8 relays in fusebox. Do you have an e34 bentley? If not jje30 has 1, and its at joshs. You could come look at it.

also try bimmerforums. Lots of e34 guys there. Thats where I ask my e36 / e34 questions

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I'm probably just gonna say fuck it and order another Lemforder kit and replace everything.
                            Im contemplating doing the very same thing.
                            A bushing kit is in my future too.
                            sigpic
                            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

I'm e30-less for the first time in almost 10 years
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                Good place to start!!
                                clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X