Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I literally was in town for ~36 hours including sleeping time which I really needed. I didnt drive either so I was bussing it everywhere. Sorry, I will try harder next time :p
    Simon
    Current Car:
    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment


      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      I literally was in town for ~36 hours including sleeping time which I really needed. I didnt drive either so I was bussing it everywhere. Sorry, I will try harder next time :p
      Get a Car2Go membership for your visits, ungodly handy when in town without a car.
      Alpha Team Inductee

      2014 Icon E-Flyer
      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
      2010 Buell XB9SX
      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
      2002 Mazda Miata LS

      Comment


        What's up guyz.
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

        Comment


          Looking for an s3.64 or s3.73 medium case rear diff, 4-bolt input flange. Anybody have one for sale?

          form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

          Comment


            In the worst situation possible. Car I bought ended up discovering after it killed itself getting me home 1000 miles that it's oil pump had been failing. The knock I hear now is probably a bearing for sure. Not sure how it did it on 7-8 quarts of oil, but M20's are tanks.

            Since I'll be doing a engine swap the next 6-8 weeks I am left with deciding on M20 or M5x, but cost is hugely the deciding factor here
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

            Comment


              Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              In the worst situation possible. Car I bought ended up discovering after it killed itself getting me home 1000 miles that it's oil pump had been failing. The knock I hear now is probably a bearing for sure. Not sure how it did it on 7-8 quarts of oil, but M20's are tanks.

              Since I'll be doing a engine swap the next 6-8 weeks I am left with deciding on M20 or M5x, but cost is hugely the deciding factor here
              That's fucked, dude. Sorry to hear that. We all know my opinion...24v that bitch.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

              Comment


                Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                In the worst situation possible. Car I bought ended up discovering after it killed itself getting me home 1000 miles that it's oil pump had been failing. The knock I hear now is probably a bearing for sure. Not sure how it did it on 7-8 quarts of oil, but M20's are tanks.

                Since I'll be doing a engine swap the next 6-8 weeks I am left with deciding on M20 or M5x, but cost is hugely the deciding factor here
                What's your budget for a motor?
                Alpha Team Inductee

                2014 Icon E-Flyer
                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                2010 Buell XB9SX
                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                2002 Mazda Miata LS

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  That's fucked, dude. Sorry to hear that. We all know my opinion...24v that bitch.
                  It does, but for what I paid and got I can't be mad. Knew something was wrong.

                  Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                  What's your budget for a motor?
                  $1200-1500 since I can't take Spring Term off with nursing
                  Originally posted by James Crivellone
                  1) The internet is NOT serious business.

                  Comment


                    885 head? Find an eta motor from someone and use the bottom end
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      R3v needs more Hondas!

                      Comment


                        False...

                        Comment


                          https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4842970774.html

                          Interesting find... electric powered e30
                          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                          '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                          '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                          '91 Alpine 318is

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                            It does, but for what I paid and got I can't be mad. Knew something was wrong.



                            $1200-1500 since I can't take Spring Term off with nursing
                            You could definitely do a 24v for $1500 if you played your cards right...that's your best option, imho. Keep an eye out for a cheap E36 325i vert (perfect parts car because nobody wants them and they're cheap), use your 260 trans and be into it for reasonably cheap.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                            Comment


                              No you can't, not unless you get the m50 free or re use gaskets and clutch

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by rickycricketts View Post
                                False...

                                Nope

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X