Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rennsport
    replied
    Does anyone have a damaged late model front bumper support? I need one to cut up a bit for a project and don't want to ruin one in good condition.

Leave a comment:

• RainRider
    replied
    I'll check my used parts box tonight.
    Last edited by RainRider; 03-18-2019, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rennsport
    replied
    Anyone have a parking brake return spring laying around? Mine decided to launch itself into the abis, never to be seen again.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    You mean Joe Dirt finally realised how to use the internet?

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
    Whats the deal with Gresham auto wrecking? They're all over craigslist and state they're willing to ship but I consistently get blown off by them.
    Yeah, customer service isn't their strong suit. Unless you go there in person and be a thorn in their side, you won't get anywhere, at least, in my experience.

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    Anyone got an M54B30 lying around? Interested in just the shortblock too..

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    It's just totally ruined yards for me, I liked when I could walk in and browse cars for parts that I might want to use on any of my vehicles, now I may as well not bother cause shit is always more money then an offbrand new.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew325is
    replied
    I was over at Gresham auto wrecking the other day. They have basically zero E30 stuff, but lots of E46 stuff like everyone. They seem to be good to deal with in person.

Leave a comment:

• Rennsport
    replied
    Whats the deal with Gresham auto wrecking? They're all over craigslist and state they're willing to ship but I consistently get blown off by them.

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    Shoot I can also count how many times in that window as well - and still be holding a fist. Or maybe just one finger.

But ya, their pricing has gotten crazy and people either strip them clean or just go out there and beat the sh*t out of the parts they are not interested in.

I used to love a lot of the non-Pick & Pull yards that weren't part of that whole system they got now. Used to be one in Gresham just off Eastman Parkway (it's apartments now) and a couple others out in the sticks. Miss the days of just hauling a bunch of crap up to the desk and them being like "$50.."

It was far better than Division street back in the day. I hated going to them, because half the time they'd try to sell you a bent or broken part that was in no way reusable.

I pretty much just lump the U Pull it yards in with the guys trying to flip 10 year old (rebuilt) Toyota Corolla's on CL.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    I quit going, when they really raised the prices, sometime around 2012-2013. I can count the number of times I've gone, since then, on one hand.

We have a local vulture/hoarder, who has an in with the manager, and gets to pluck the cars clean, before they even get out in the yard. Needless to say, I was pissed when I found that out and subsequently, quit visiting the yards.

Factor in the fact, that nobody sends E30s to the yards anymore, and there's really no reason for me to go.

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Metallated View Post
    It's crazy. I could put up with them being rude when their prices were cheap, but not that they charge an arm and a leg it's been almost a year since I've gone...
    I wanted to grab an Eaton M90 or IHI Twin Screw to play around with the idea of supercharging my M20. Fuckers want $300 for a Supercharger from a car that is usually crushed on ingest.

Leave a comment:

• Rennsport
    replied
    Originally posted by Curt Hayes View Post
    What’s the advantage of the Z3M over the ti? Just stronger?

Stronger axles, reinforced trailing arms, wheel bearing is almost twice as big and the brakes are larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Metallated
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Pick n Pull is a joke now.
    It's crazy. I could put up with them being rude when their prices were cheap, but not that they charge an arm and a leg it's been almost a year since I've gone...

Leave a comment:

• Curt Hayes
    replied
    Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
    Also, finally started swapping z3m trailing arms into the turbo car, so if anyone is looking for 318ti rears they'll be up for sale soon.
    What’s the advantage of the Z3M over the ti? Just stronger?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X