No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still stand by my statement all BMW VR sensors (CPS) are the same just different length cables or connectors haha (DOHC atleast)

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
      hey guys am i allowed to be here

Repost

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
        Repost
        Wut
        Originally posted by Vokuhila
        I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
          Wut

Ignore him

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Well, S52 is a no go tonight. Bought a new CPS a few years ago and had it sitting around and installed it on this motor. It either shit the bed sitting on the shelf for a couple years or was defective from the beginning. Regardless, Meyle parts FTL :( A new Vemo unit will be here in the morning.

..you know, I probably had one on that same harness in my garage.

:)
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              ..you know, I probably had one on that same harness in my garage.

:)
              Probably so. The only "used" part that I put on and it turned out to be the biggest piece of shit. No matter. New one will be here in 20 minutes.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

New Vemo CPS (which is actually a BMW branded part, with the engravings filed off, BTW), and she fired right up. Warms my heart :)
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

nice bro! my afm for the m42 was suppose dto come yesterday, but USPS tracking still had not said its in WA this morning. so annoying. I just want to drive!!! hoping its a fluke and it will be on my doorstep when I get off work LOL, or atleast come Saturday morning. but still like wtf usps

I got a good condition m42 crank pulley for $10 off a e36 at the local yard though and its in far better condition than mine, going to install that tonight and see if this "low redline" issue is fixed

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    nice bro! my afm for the m42 was suppose dto come yesterday, but USPS tracking still had not said its in WA this morning. so annoying. I just want to drive!!! hoping its a fluke and it will be on my doorstep when I get off work LOL, or atleast come Saturday morning. but still like wtf usps

I got a good condition m42 crank pulley for $10 off a e36 at the local yard though and its in far better condition than mine, going to install that tonight and see if this "low redline" issue is fixed
                    USPS tracking info seems to be screwed up since before the holidays. I had multiple things that went from origin to delivered in less than 24 hours according to their site.
                    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

that makes me feel better. I always have had good luck with USPS priority, I love how fast and cheap it is. its awesome. this AFM is 2 day priority but not really anymore LOL. Driving the car around the block without the AFM is really funny, you are either idling, bucking like crazy at partial throttle, or WOT LOL... lots of short shifting required.

Comment

Does anyone in Seattle want to give me a jump start tommorow? I'll pp you 20 bucks upon completion.

I left my lights on. Shame on me and my noob self.
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                          Does anyone in Seattle want to give me a jump start tommorow? I'll pp you 20 bucks upon completion.

I left my lights on. Shame on me and my noob self.
                          Where are you located? If I can make it work I will. No need for cash
                          F80 M3 Alpine
                          E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                          E28 Blackish 535i
                          E21 Silver 320i
                          Disco1 98 4.6
                          ~~~~~~
                          E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
                          E30 325i SOLD
                          E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
                          E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
                          sigpic

Comment

Regarding my exhaust system i'm building.. Does it matter where you place the 02 sensor? I know the IS cars have them closer to the manifolds, The Etas have them further down the system after a Y-Pipe..

Does the placement of the 02 sensor matter for our little M20's? It'd be easiest for me to set it somewhere further down the exhaust - IE where it goes to 2.5 after my Ypipe. Just looking for some input, my gut tells me it doesn't matter as long as it's not too far down the exhaust. Thanks for your input guys!
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

If there's a range that the factory put the O2, it probably doesn't matter much, put it where convenient
                              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                              Originally posted by roguetoaster
                              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_world View Post
                                Where are you located? If I can make it work I will. No need for cash
                                U district Around 57th and 8th.
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X